Prophet Posse / Hypnotize Minds Questions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Wondering if any one can answer these questions bout Prophet Posse / Hypnotise Minds.

Just started to feel there old shit, i prefer that old south rather than the new strip club bounce type shit, holla if you can help, here are the Q's

1. Why did they change there name from Prophet Posse to Hypnotize minds?

2. Why did Skinny Pimp leave?

3 Why did Koopsta leave?

4. Has Lord Infamous ever released a solo?

5. Whats in your opinion is the best album produced by Paul and Juicy J?

6. What you think is the best 3.6 album?

7. Was Gangsta Black ever a member of Prophet?

8. Whats Chronicle of the Juiceman like?

9. Whats the best mixtape that Paul or Juicy put out?

10. Whats the next release?

Also these are the albums i got..

3.6 - Mystik Styles
3.6 - World Domination Cp2
Kingpin Skinny Pimp - Kingpin of da playas ball
Koopsta Knicca - devils play ground
Project Pat - Mista dont play
Gangsta Boo - best of both worlds
Tear da club up thugz - crazy....

Wat real heat am i missing?

Apr 25, 2002
SF
aright I'll try to answer some of those..

1. I think the name change had to do with label issues, because they've been signed to both Relativity and Loud.

2. Skinny Pimp left because he wasnt gettin the scrill he deserved from DJ Paul

3. Koopsta Knicca left cuz he had to do some time for aggravated assault

4. Lord infamous never released anything nationwide, but he's done the "Lord Of Terror" album, as well as a couple of albums with DJ Paul and the Serial Killaz album

5. Best album they produced IMO was Skinny Pimp "King of da Playaz Ball"

6. Mystic Stylez

7. yeah, back in the day

8. i dont have it

9. i didnt know they made mixtapes

10.They're workin on a new Tear Da Club Up Thugs album with DJ Paul, Juicy J & Lord Infamous

11. yea man you're missin out on a lot of heat
make sure to get 3-6 "The End" as well as the Prophet Posse album. and if you like Playa Fly, swoop up all of his shit.
The Kaze album is pretty good too, and if you get a chance you should check out all their underground albums, they're gangsta as fuck!

peace

May 2, 2002
I'm assuming Mak DeNiro & DEEZAL are the same person, only because those exact questions were asked on RAPTALK. Anyway, I answered those questons on RAPTALK.

Feb 8, 2003
Wondering if any one can answer these questions bout Prophet Posse / Hypnotise Minds.

1. Why did they change there name from Prophet Posse to Hypnotize minds?

PROPHET WAS CO OWNED BY NICK JACKSON OR HOW EVER YOU SAY HIS NAME HE NOW OWNS PHAT 2 DEF RECORDS, WHEN THREE SIX GOT SIGNED TO LOUD RECORDS BACK IN 1997 THEY PARTED WAYS AND FORMED HYPNOTIZE MINDS.

2. Why did Skinny Pimp leave?

I REALLY DON'T REMEMBER ITS BEEN SO LONG ASK JESSE JAMES HIS BOYS LYRIKAL WARFARE GET DOWN WITH SKINNY PIMP.

3 Why did Koopsta leave?
MONEY SITUATIONS

4. Has Lord Infamous ever released a solo?

YEAH A UNDERGROUND TAPE CALLED "LORD OF TERROR"

5. Whats in your opinion is the best album produced by Paul and Juicy J?

TOO MANY FAVORITES FOR ME TO PICK ONE

6. What you think is the best 3.6 album?

WORLD DOMINATION, DA UNBREAKABLES, MYSTIC STYLEZ

7. Was Gangsta Black ever a member of Prophet?
YEAH HE HAD A TIGHT AS ALBUM RELEASED BY PROPHET CALLED "CAN IT BE"

8. Whats Chronicle of the Juiceman like?
IT HAD SOME TIGHT TRACKS ON IT

9. Whats the best mixtape that Paul or Juicy put out?
THE ONLY MIX TAPE THEY RELEASED WAS PROJECT PAT :THE APPEAL. BUT THEY HAVE A GANG OF UNDERGROUND TAPES AT LEAST 30

10. Whats the next release?
CHOICES II

Also these are the albums i got..

3.6 - Mystik Styles
3.6 - World Domination Cp2
Kingpin Skinny Pimp - Kingpin of da playas ball
Koopsta Knicca - devils play ground
Project Pat - Mista dont play
Gangsta Boo - best of both worlds
Tear da club up thugz - crazy....

Wat real heat am i missing?

YOU MISSING ALOT OF SHIT HOMIE I HOPE YOU GOT ALOT PAPER BECAUSE HERE IS ALL THE SHIT THEY GOT OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T NAME AND ALL THESE ARE TIGHT AS FUCK I OWN EVERYONE OF THESE.

3'6 :THE END
3'6 : DA UNBREAKABLES
3'6 :LIVE BY YO REP
3'6 :WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS
GANGSTA BOO :ENQUIRING MINDS
PROJECT PAT :GHETTY GREEN
PROJECT PAT :LAYIN DA SMACK DOWN
PROJECT PAT :THE APPEAL -THE MIX TAPE
LIL WYTE :DOUBT ME NOW
INDO G : ANGEL DUST
THE KAZE :TIMEZ UP
FRAYSIER BOY : GONE ON THAT BAY
T -ROCK : ROCK SOLID 420
PROPHET POSSE : BODY PARTS
DJ PAUL : UNDERGROUND VOL 16 FOR DA SUMMA
JUICY J : CHRONICLES OF THE JUICEMAN
CHOICES :THE MOVIE & SOUNDTRACK
PROJECT PAT :MUDERES AND ROBBERS
LA CHAT :MURDER SHE SPOKE
HYPNOTIZE CAMP POSSE :THE ALBUM
TRIPLE SIX MAFIA :THE UNDERGROUND VOL. 1
TRIPLE SIX MAFIA :CLUB MEMPHIS UNDERGROUND VOLUME 2
TRIPLE SIX MAFIA : KINGS OF MEMPHIS UNDERGROUND VOLUME 3

May 21, 2002
Thanks

Geah i signed up as Deezal at raptalk, thanks agin Mizery

I'm agreeing with my man Krishna Skinny Pimp was the tightest album they put out and Mystik Styles is the best 3.6 i heard so far.

Thanks for the list Cesolito thats just what i need to check them off as i get em.

Good thing bout Paul and Juicy's production is it's kind of timeless 95 shit doesnt sound dated and 2000 plus shit although updated and recorded better isn't too far away from the raw shit.

Whats the Lord Infamous "Lord of Terror" like? what year was it? Whats my chance of picking it up?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I think the tightest CD they put out was Prophet Posse-Body Parts compilation. Every song on there was sick, and they were still doing the fast rapping shit back then...

Apr 25, 2002
SF
oh and you cant get the Lord Of Terror album in stores, so dont bother lookin for it.
i dont know what year it came out, it was early 90s i think.
i got it on CDR, and i got some of their other underground shit on CDR too if you wanna peep it out

Feb 8, 2003
Mak Deniro said:

Whats the Lord Infamous "Lord of Terror" like? what year was it? Whats my chance of picking it up?
It dropped on tape back in 1995. It sounds like the rest of they underground albums the quality is just poor since it was only released on tape.

He is not with HCP anymore, But pick up that new Koopsta Knicca :Underground Vol One. Its tight than a muthafucka he disses Three Six Like no other,

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
you can get that new koopsta anywhere, it was released nationally....and on the reason why Koopsta was dropped/left HCP....was because HCP was tryin to "clean" up their image bigtyme and he didnt fit their mold, you could see he was getting less and less air time on songs, I know he was in jail, you see the same thang happened with Lord Infamous but since he is family, he wouldnt get kicked out or forced out....everyone that wasnt mainstreamish got dumped and now they are whack, so it really backfired on them

Apr 25, 2002
SF
shit man, none of the stores in my area have Koopsta

but yea I feel what you saying about Paul & Juice tryin to "clean up" their image. i always thought Koop & Scarecrow were the 2 who really made 3-6 original.

Feb 8, 2003
Grim said:
you can get that new koopsta anywhere, it was released nationally....and on the reason why Koopsta was dropped/left HCP....was because HCP was tryin to "clean" up their image bigtyme and he didnt fit their mold, you could see he was getting less and less air time on songs, I know he was in jail, you see the same thang happened with Lord Infamous but since he is family, he wouldnt get kicked out or forced out....everyone that wasnt mainstreamish got dumped and now they are whack, so it really backfired on them

Clean up. lol Thats the biggets bullshit excuss you can believe homie. He had less airplay because he was locked up and HCP used the verses Koop recorded before he was locked up.
Since when did paul and Juicy clean up they talk about the samething Get your dick suck, Getting Crunk, Snorting a line, Killing, How much drugs they do. Thats just what Paul & Juicy want yall to think. I know the real truth I got it directly from horses a while back but I'm not gonna put that mans business on the net Bottom line is he left HCP because of a Money situation and thats that. Koopsta made Three Six what they are today and he is way better than any rapper on HCP. His New album sounds the best out of the recent releases by all the Former HCP members.

At Krishna I got the new Koop from CD Warehouse here in Cincinnati. I know www.CDUniverse.Com should have it because that place has everything.

DUECE OUT!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
they are commericalized now homie, been that way for about 4 years now, thats the cleaning up im talkin bout, their entire image changed, they made up some bullshit story bout what 3-6 stood for and all this shit, started making songs about Baby Momma's, Chickenheads and all those other garbage ass songs that they put on the TV....you couldnt give me one of those garbage ass albums they put out nowadays