Playa Fly from Memphis 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
who's up on some Flizy ??

what do yall think of hiz albumz???

'Fly Shit'
'Jus Gettin' It On'
'Movin' On'
'Da Game Owe Me'
'Fly-2-K'

He is pretty dope. He be spittin' some treal shit. He spit wit so much emotion. It's hard to explain. A lot of hiz production iz done by a cat called Blackout. He be makin' some tight ass beats too.

some classic tracs to peep...

'Bill Chill Lives'
'Ghetto Eyes'
'Crownin' Me'
'Nobody Needs Nobody' feat. Gangsta Blac

I heard he was doin' time but recently got released. I'm sure he will have some more ill shit to be released real soon.

Feb 8, 2003
He is on the new Gangsta Boo Mixtape that was released Down South. Its tight. Yeah Playa Fly has some tight verses he didn't get a chance to blow up because he was locked up on Robbery charges for some years.

M

mista gryme

I liked every album but his last "fly2k" it sounded rushed.I think he should of did more tracks over the phone reminded me of x-raided.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Who that comin Gunnin...Flizy comin Gunnin...Flizy is one of the best outta Memphis, hope he can stay outta trouble so he can put out an all new album...that Fly2K was on some BS to me, recycled shit and rushed fa sho...but when he's Gone off that pack of P, he can flow for days

Mar 14, 2003
^^ U must not be listenin', cause he's one of da few rappaz in da game who actually does talk about shit. Here's one of his verses from "Ghetto Eyes"

"My eyes are tired of takin’ pain, so lets just rearrange, any lil thang that we can to help us make this change, focus and aim on stake and claim to some higher ground, they took ours from us, dropped us in this hell hole, they found my ancestor mothers, brothaz, sistaz left da Motherland, by brutal force and by da choice of a killa klan, nobody knows of all this trouble that this brotha seen, my windows to life are kinda foggy and they so unclean, what does it mean when someone says they seen a brighta day? All that I know, that its not dark as it was yesterday, work wit no play is what I dedicate my livin’ to, so Kia and IBN won’t have to do da things that Fly would do, my daddy inspired, died tryin’ to make me realize that freedom was mine, and I must take it upon myself to rise, and wizalk thru da line of fire to become purified, no matta how pure, I’ll still be stressed out wit my ghetto eyes"

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
he is okay at best, he don;t be saying shit...........
that's what i thouGht at first...same with GanGsta Blac, he's a little closer to sayin nothin to me..i cant fiGure his shit out sometimes

May 10, 2002
M-1 said:
that's what i thouGht at first...same with GanGsta Blac, he's a little closer to sayin nothin to me..i cant fiGure his shit out sometimes
lol.....yea gangsta blac be havin me puzzled at times....he got a tight ass delivery tho....

Gangsta man still the same
Clear me as you see me pass
Holler when I holler, time to dip up in another past
Rip it up, open it up can I get a Newport?
Pass me one, thank you sir
Got your whole ankle short
Ya-Da-Yo givin' shouts
Steve in Bone taught me that

dont know if those are "official" lyrics but the're still a little out there.....