NO LIMIT FOREVER ROSTER 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006

Master P, Silkk The Shocker, Romeo, Black Don, Valentino, Mystikal, Miss Chee, Oak Tree, Suni Blac, Co Ruff, T-Bo, Bengie B, Gangsta, Playa, Kay-1, South Down, Eastwood, Ace, T. Miles, G5-J, Lil D, Fonzo, Jigga City Suave. Ms. Tonka Da Tank, K-Smith.

Damn, seems like No Limit tryin to come back in da game.. Even Mystikal on it...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
id like to see something official saying they have mystikal, honestly its the only hope of NL making any type of comeback

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i stopped listening/buying it around 99..thats crazy shit though if mystikal jumped back on...i wonder if bone thugs should try out lol they washed up too ;l

and really P trying to rap still? and silkk?...come on fellas...its ok to quit ya'll made millions..and millions upon millions...and millions and even more millions....

no limit wont ever reach the height of success they once had...

Jan 9, 2009

Master P, Silkk The Shocker, Romeo, Black Don, Valentino, Mystikal, Miss Chee, Oak Tree, Suni Blac, Co Ruff, T-Bo, Bengie B, Gangsta, Playa, Kay-1, South Down, Eastwood, Ace, T. Miles, G5-J, Lil D, Fonzo, Jigga City Suave. Ms. Tonka Da Tank, K-Smith.

Damn, seems like No Limit tryin to come back in da game.. Even Mystikal on it...
well.. he better pick up KLC/The Medicine Men if this shit gon really pop.

i been listenin to the Im Bout It Sndtrck, Mac, and Mo B Dick's albums lately
found 3 torrents on demonoid with all 109 no limit releases

i see he aint fuckin wit Fiend, Mia X, Kane & Abel, Young Bleed etc etc etc...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Mystikal has the ability to go right back to TV with his shit and back to the spot he had before he left. There's few artists with presence enough to do that. You're undermining his talent and charisma if you think he's completely out of the game just because he's been gone.

it's no surprise Tech was trying to throw him a bone after he was freed up.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
People are really waiting on Mystikal. P still has an incredible business accumen but will people take him seriously. It's sad that people are giving them/him no chance when gucci mane, young jeezy and soulja boy are still selling records. All them dudes are trash.

Beats by the pound really made No Limit relevant though so if they can come up with some innovative or amazingly dope beats again, they'll still pop no mattter what people think. IF they come out trying to sound like other people like they did towards the end when they flopped, it will die.

Jan 9, 2009
i was in college in oklahoma (BOOMER SOONER) during the time No Limit was on top..

i grew up on an army base and that was my first taste of clubbing. this shit used to get niggas so hype niggas would get knocked the fuck out.
KLC shit.
"....NOW ALL MY SOLDIERS START FIGHTIN!"

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
dayyum mystikal man sudda went indy he cudda been indy major cudda fuct corporate america in its ass u feel dude has the fan base i know at least 200k of his 5 million fans wud cop

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
mystikal still rich his millions wudda gained hella interest when he was lockd dude sudda started his own label universal wudda backed him or sudda signed wit mannie dayum a waste hes da only cash cow on no limit now lol

gotta b a u helped me back n da day now imma help u type thing

he raped a full grown women that burnt him for ten g'z in my eyes thats not a crime

Aug 14, 2005
im guilty of bumpin this shit in high school. wtf was i thinking?! haha naw but on the real i woud cop everything that came out no limit, even that god awful skull duggrey shit hahaha....