NO LIMIT FOREVER ROSTER 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
At no point, were they good lyrically but there's still some majorly classic material they have. Some of it isn't even listenable and some is straight dope. It is what it is.

If you're from anywhere near the south and wasn't bumpin them, you were a square.

I just got through bumpin these 2 tracks right now

and one more just because

BITCH! Get'm up, get'm up!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
huh? you're referring to ALL of no limit when you say this? including fiend, soulja slim, mia-x, and mac?? they were some of the hardest lyricists of their time, no limit or not.

p.s. skull dugrey's best song of all time hands down is "my hood" feat. master p and silkk (also one of my favorite no limit songs of all time):

http://limelinx.com/files/970ece46889bbca2b762b7f2708c51d1
hardest, yes. Lyrically, definitely not anywhere near what I would call good lyricists for the most part.

Apr 25, 2002
hardest, yes. Lyrically, definitely not anywhere near what I would call good lyricists for the most part.
its funny because i never really paid too much attention to her during the glory days, but mia-x was probably the best raw lyricist out of everyone. i realized this years later, when i went back and listened to her closely. if she was a dude she would have been considered a lyrical genius by a lot of people. listen to her verse on no limit soldiers. p, silkk, and c-murder almost don't belong on the same track as her. its wild because i was oblivious to it as a kid.

Apr 20, 2003
I have a lot of No Limit cd's lol...... No Limit was big when I was in high school till Cash Money started to take over. Out of all the artists they had on the label over the years my fav one was Soulja aka Magnolia Slim; then Fiend and Kane & Abel. I got most of everything from the Get Away Clean album all the way to Ghetto Postage after that I stopped buying, but aint gonna lie No Limit had a lot of bangers through out the 90's which bring back memories!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
its funny because i never really paid too much attention to her during the glory days, but mia-x was probably the best raw lyricist out of everyone. i realized this years later, when i went back and listened to her closely. if she was a dude she would have been considered a lyrical genius by a lot of people. listen to her verse on no limit soldiers. p, silkk, and c-murder almost don't belong on the same track as her. its wild because i was oblivious to it as a kid.
that was the thing with her, she would wreck group tracks like that but her albums sucked from what I remember. She was definitely tight though

Feb 25, 2006
No doubt Iam a 90's baby and I too was buying every NL release every week lol
anyways I sold most of it back to wherehouse music lol to get newer releases but over time I have gone back and bought some of them back for cheap

Gambino Family - Ghetto Organized
Prime Suspects - Guilty until proven innocent
Mac - Shell Shocked
Master P - Ice Cream Man, The Last Don
TRU - TRUE and that double disc
Sillk - The Shocker and Charge it 2 da game
Snoops NL Albums

^^^^^^^^^^^
the ones I kept lol

Feb 8, 2003
No doubt Iam a 90's baby and I too was buying every NL release every week lol
anyways I sold most of it back to wherehouse music lol to get newer releases but over time I have gone back and bought some of them back for cheap

Gambino Family - Ghetto Organized
Prime Suspects - Guilty until proven innocent
Mac - Shell Shocked
Master P - Ice Cream Man, The Last Don
TRU - TRUE and that double disc
Sillk - The Shocker and Charge it 2 da game
Snoops NL Albums

^^^^^^^^^^^
the ones I kept lol

i still got every no limit release og disc in great condition.

imo tjhat gambino family was garbage one song was tight on it

Feb 8, 2003
Lol I actually thought the gambino family was underrated. I still slap ghetto wayz and clean sweep
ghetto wayz was the only track i liked. imo the production was boring. watever happened to full blooded, short circuit, qb, digg, popeye, samm?

also for those who care about skull dugerey he working on a new album. his last one dropped in 2006.

Jan 10, 2006
Popeye still releasin' local mixtapes in NOLA, QB moved to North Carolina and looking for some peeps who will invest some $$$ into his new project, SAMM was featured on some local NO compilation called Gutter Muzick Vol.1 - he got 2 or 3 trax on it