NO LIMIT FOREVER ROSTER 2011

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
dayyum mystikal man sudda went indy he cudda been indy major cudda fuct corporate america in its ass u feel dude has the fan base i know at least 200k of his 5 million fans wud cop
mystikal still rich his millions wudda gained hella interest when he was lockd dude sudda started his own label universal wudda backed him or sudda signed wit mannie dayum a waste hes da only cash cow on no limit now lol

gotta b a u helped me back n da day now imma help u type thing

he raped a full grown women that burnt him for ten g'z in my eyes thats not a crime

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i was in college in oklahoma (BOOMER SOONER) during the time No Limit was on top..

i grew up on an army base and that was my first taste of clubbing. this shit used to get niggas so hype niggas would get knocked the fuck out.
KLC shit.
"....NOW ALL MY SOLDIERS START FIGHTIN!"
you old purple mofo

i was in middle school when no limit started to blow up...that tru 2 da game album was and is classic..we was listening to no limit back when it was real underground shit though..

Feb 11, 2006
niggaz lying or 90's babies if they say aint be bumpin any no limit back in da late 90's...master p had da game in a choke hold....
free mac

rip soulja slim

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
was drunk posting last night haha it makes sence to me i was pissed off to see mystikal on this joke ass label there gonna have him make gay music prolly have techno tracks with him rappin over them about swag