No Gas In ATL For Two Weeks!!!! WTF!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
For my Atlanta readers who are stressing out like me about the damn gas, I just got word from my connect at WSBTV that the sh*t is about to get worse.

They're running the story at 5pm, but if you don't know, I got connects EVERYWHERE.

This gas shortage crap was supposed to be over this week, but apparently there's been unforeseen issues and now Atlanta will still have shortages until October 13th - TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

I don't know about y'all this is kicking my ass. But there seems to be to a little hope for us because QT gas stations expects to have gas at most of their stations by tomorrow night.

This gas sh*t is effin' everyone up. The Takeover Weekend, suffered because of the gas. The HSBU Classic was effected as well.

T-Pain is having his Birthday Bash tonight @ The View, and Russell Simmons is also having his launch party for Global Grind. But, it's evident that both events will probably have small turnouts due to this mess.

Oh and it isn't convenient that Governor Purdue is out of the country while we are all struggling to get to work. Bullsh*t man!!!!

I just had to put you all onto the information.
Source: http://streetcred.com/blogs/3247