NEW HYPNOTIZE MINDS RELEASES!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Choices II The Set Up: Movie and Soundtrack (April 26th)
Frayser Boy: Me Being Me (May)
Crunchy Black: From Me To You (July)
Lil Wyte: Third Times The Charm (October)
Project Pat: Crook By The Book (November)

200-Triple-6 and beyond...

The Clean Up Men: Movie and Soundtrack (January)
The B.A.R. (March)
Thug Therapy "Whiteboy Dinero & Ace" (TBA)
Project Pat (ALL NEW SHIT) (TBA)
Lord Infamous (TBA)
Chrome (TBA)
Boogie Man (TBA)
Grandaddy Souf (TBA)
Antonio Tarver: Knockout (TBA)
DJ Paul (ALL NEW SHIT) (TBA)
Juicy J (ALL NEW SHIT) (TBA)
Camcorder In The Closet (TBA)
Underground Vol. 4 (TBA)
DJ Paul & Juicy J and 8Ball & MJG: Two Worlds Collide (TBA)
DJ Paul & Juicy J: Cashin Checks (TBA)
The Project Pat Movie (TBA)

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for the info manne

Crunchy Black: From Me To You (July) - let me be the first to complain about this title...No Homo
Lil Wyte: Third Times The Charm (October) -am I the only one who is tired of this Guy? I mean he isn't really that tiGht, and it seems like Paul and Juicy are pushin him to the limits to try to attract a white audience. I mean do they think he's the next Eminem or what?

200-Triple-6 and beyond...

Thug Therapy "Whiteboy Dinero & Ace" (TBA) - this had better not involve Lil Wyte
Lord Infamous (TBA) - I thouGht he was never Goin solo
Chrome (TBA) - I wonder if this is the Guy from the Lootchasers
Antonio Tarver: Knockout (TBA) hahaha, when will athletes learn?
DJ Paul (ALL NEW SHIT) (TBA) - lyeah riGht
Juicy J (ALL NEW SHIT) (TBA) - see above
DJ Paul & Juicy J: Cashin Checks (TBA) - OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT...wait, it's been like 6 years

Feb 8, 2003
M-1 said:
thanks for the info manne

Crunchy Black: From Me To You (July) - let me be the first to complain bout this title...No Homo
Lil Wyte: Third Times The Charm (October) -am I the only one who is tired of this Guy? I mean he isn't really that tiGht, and it seems like Paul and Juicy are pushin him to the limits to try to attract a white audience. I mean do they think he's the next Eminem or what?

No I don't think so I heard he works hard, and he works his ass off making music.

Dec 25, 2003
Wait? Isnt there gonna be a new Tear-da-club-thugs album in the works, theyve been announcing it for a while... Theyre 1st one was a hardass classic and probably the best Hypnotize minds album that ever came out in a long time, also cuz of the suprising features in it, now thats UNITY right ther...
That was the real shit back then!...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lil john owes three-6 a check, cuz they the first niggas to do crunk shit, gettin buck, throwin bows all of that...anyway lol
hmmm crunchy black? i like his style, so i wll buy dat shit
lil wyte, should not come out this year, they need to hold off on that until next year, cuz he is gonna play himself out
they need to focus on a tight 3-6 album, or at least tear da club up thugs...

Jun 30, 2004
^ yea same here but i bet all these set release dates are going to be pushed back a lot of times because it seems like all the Three 6 mafia albums have been pushed back. I'm looking forward for that new project pat cd-crook by the book and that crunchy black cd, should be tight. but dont get all your hopes up

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
WILL THIS BE CRUNCHY BLACS 1ST SOLO?...THAT NIGGA GOT A WIERD/SMASHIN ASS STYLE. I THINK THAT SHIT GETS EVEN TIGHTER WHEN THEY BE MIXIN IN SHIT HE SAID ON A PRIOR TRACK ONTO NEW TRACK I.E. CHORUS. I DONT REMEMBER THE ALBUM BUT THAT ONE SONG WHEN THAT SHIT START OUT..."ALL I WANNA KNO IZ WHERE THA G'z AT, WHERE THA KEY'Z AT, TAKE IT EAZY, YOU DONT WANNA GET SKEETED, ALL OVA THIS MUDAAFUKKIN ROOM NIGGA BOOM!!!"......THAT SHIT KNOKKS SUMTHIN SERIOUS. I WISH 3-6 WOULD COME OUT WIT ANOTHER CD ON THA LEVEL OF THAT HYPNOTYZE CAMP POSSE CD..THAT'D BE A START

Oct 14, 2004
Gangsta Boo left as well as Koopsta Knicca, thats why there cant be anymore 3-6 mafia cds until they re-unite which i hope they do. Thats why I think VOL 4 wil be dope even though i probably have all the songs already from Kaaza