MUST SEE: Who Gives South Rap a Bad Name?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Who gives South rap a BAD NAME? In other words, what rappers and/or crews make the rest of the hip-hop game think we ain't about shit? Even though it's his style, I think Lil' Jon and the Eastside Boyz give Southern rap a bad name 'cause it'll make an up-and-coming talent think that to sell ya gotta always yell and don't say shit else. Only song I felt from "Kings of Crunk" was "Knocking Heads Off" because of Jadakiss and Styles P, my main East Coast favorites. This is NOT A REPETITIVE THREAD IT'S A THREAD WITH REAL TALK SO RESPOND WITH REAL VIEWS NO BULLSHIT POSTS!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im feeling Lil Jon, I dont know why folks aint liking him, I guess they just dont understand what he's about.

The only music from the south I think gives the south a bad name is shit like Khia or Lil Romeo. To me shit like that is only out to cash in on a trend, and was only put out to make money. They're not giving anything back into the game as far as creativity, or taking this shit to another level...