Mobo Records catalog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
Lokee504 said:
and how it can be released in 94 if 1st Lower Level was released in 92 (I got that bitch)
exactly what i've been wondering cuz naner sent me some catalog numbers and it said 2 for Final Approach, and it also said MOBO1 for Ricky B "B For Bounce" which came out in 94. and i dont even see how thats possible. cuz i have that OG Lower Level also, and it came out in 92 MOBO4 and was never re-released. are the MC Spud anf Final Approach tapes self titled? and that 1st Cheeky Blakk song is called Twerk Something.

ive never actually seen a real picture of Dog House Posse. locsta, do you have any others?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Untouchable211 said:
exactly what i've been wondering cuz naner sent me some catalog numbers and it said 2 for Final Approach, and it also said MOBO1 for Ricky B "B For Bounce" which came out in 94. and i dont even see how thats possible. cuz i have that OG Lower Level also, and it came out in 92 MOBO4 and was never re-released. are the MC Spud anf Final Approach tapes self titled? and that 1st Cheeky Blakk song is called Twerk Something.

ive never actually seen a real picture of Dog House Posse. locsta, do you have any others?

those numbers i had were from the Mobo Click CD .. it had most of the catalog in there but not all .. really not sure how they did the numbering scheme ..

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Untouchable211 said:

i think locsta had that mc spud listed as "bustin caps" and final approach was listed as "shovelin snow".. but on the tapes it just says the artist's name. the cheeky tape is the only one that has an actual title.

Jun 26, 2005
naner12 said:
those numbers i had were from the Mobo Click CD .. it had most of the catalog in there but not all .. really not sure how they did the numbering scheme ..
i have both Mobo Click OG cds and neither of them have the catalog numbers in them. but i'm pretty sure there were 2 releases for that first Mobo Click self titled. cuz i saw Des504 sellin one on ebay once. i dont know what was different about it. mabe thats the one you have naner.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Untouchable211 said:
i have both Mobo Click OG cds and neither of them have the catalog numbers in them. but i'm pretty sure there were 2 releases for that first Mobo Click self titled. cuz i saw Des504 sellin one on ebay once. i dont know what was different about it. mabe thats the one you have naner.

yea they have the OG release with a different cover and the re release. the OG release is the one with the catalog in it.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Last edited: