MISSION STATEMENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

this has been a long time comin, there are many supporters of down south musicc on the siccness and now there is a home for homies and ladies to chopp it up about the South.

Not only is this a place for fans of the south, its also a place for folkz that don't know shit about the south-to learn about it.

One thing this won't be is a place for busters with all-day, everyday shit talk....that won't ride here.

B-please has a tight ass design for the forum comin soon-
STRICTLY ORGINAL and TAYLORED FOR THE SOUTHERN SICCNESS.

Even though he in the shadows these days, I still will like to hitt up Vamps, homie did alot for the siccness.
Also Nemo for pickin up where Vamps left off and makin this a reality.
Dont forget B-Please who laces yall with the design of the siccness and its forums.

Its the Southern Siccness, just kicc bacc and chopp it up-
fucc all the dumbshit

Its all gravy here....

D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
>

its like this-

I'ma post up sticky topics about 3 dirty south albums at a time-
some old and new albums, they will be sticky for about a week, during that time we just going to be choppin up about the albums etc.
If you have the album laid down your spill about it-
If you dont own the album, well here is a chance for you to get the lowdown on it.

my logic is the best way to smash the ice is to start choppin it about the main focal point-dirty south musicc

if you have input about anything, just holla...

D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I'M LOOKIN FOR A MEMBER THAT HAS AT LEAST 100 POST ON THE SICCNESS, CONTRIBUTES TO THE SOUTHERN SICCNESS FORUM AND DOESN'T KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT DIRTY SOUTH MUSICC....

FROM TIME 2 TIME...
I'MA LACE THESE CATS WITH ANY ALBUM FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH OF THEIR CHOICE....

D-LOCC

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

congrats on making this board a reality. I'm gonna be posted up on here a lot, if ya need anything just holla....

Apr 25, 2002
If you lookin to do any interviews with any artists from Memphis, ATL, Houston, ext. Holla at me. I also could shoot you a few autographed T-rock "Defcon 1" posters. 18x24 for promotional shit for the people posting. I got like 20 of em for my homies on my street team as an incentive to get my shit out. Lemme know 219-741-5927 or [email protected]
one