MEMPHIS UNDAGROUND COVERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
half of them is made by myself (Blackout, Lil Ramsey, 2nd Fam, both II-Black, Cloud 9 Click, DJ Squeeky, Riverside Clique, SPV Click, Mac DLE and so on i have all of them in decent quality :) Children Of The Corn is OG no ug cover, i have it. Anyway welcome to 08, some of them were made about 2001 by me. Most mp3 fools claim oh wow ug covers, yall know nothing (just a handful of dudes i met on the net really know whats going on).

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
Naw I know there not original covers Hows a Tape gonna have a CD cover any ways I was on here way back there was a site when ppl first started converting the tapes I didnt know who did em but its obvious there not real.

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
Well yall dont like 2 think back on shit Its a trip to me sum of my favorite albums are 10-15 years old.. Makes me feel old Ima be In a retirement home knockin sum shit
AYe NFP 911 Are you the one who had the site with the tapes on CDR for sale????
I cant find the site now I think It was called memphisundaground.com ??? this was a few years back like 2000-2001

but I got home boys in memphis, born & raized there and both of em still got ORIGINAL TAPES!!!! that he actually bought BACK THEN!!!!I heard 3-6 for the first time in 94 when I WAS 10 I went out there for the summer a few times I got Original SMOKED OUT LOCCED OUT and some M.C. Mack tape I think it was called DEVIL SHIT?

My point is Im lookin for CDR's of a few of em Ill buy or trade heres whut I got
TRIPLE 6 MAFIA-SMOKED OUT, LOCED OUT
DJ PAUL & JUICY J- VOL 1 DA BEGINNING
DJ PAUL & JUICY J-VOL 2 THE EXORCIST
LORD INFAMOUS -SOLO TAPE
PROJECT PAT- SOLO TAPE
KOOPSTA KNICCA- DA DEVIL'S PLAYGROUND
CARMIKE -COMIN AT YO AZZ
MC MACK - DEVIL SHIT
MC MACK - TALES FROM THA MACKSIDE
MC MACK- CHAPTERS OF THE MACK
SKIMASK TROOPAZ- LETS GO TO WAR
SKINNY PIMP- GREATEST HITS PART 2
GIMISUM FAMILY- THE HOODWAY
MR TINIMAINE- KREPT AND I KAME
BUCKSHOT- STRAPPED WITH THEM THANGS
I have sum other CDR's but I dont think there full tapes there like mixes or comps with no list

May 27, 2006
naw i wasnt the one with the site, i think you are talking about downsouthballin.com the site which had samples of Willet Klick and all that stuff on it. that was in about 99-01/02 then there was a Memphis rap site mtownrap.com or something (hell i cant remember anymore because of all that new sites that poppin up over the last few years.), it had alot of stuff on like all the Playalistic shit & so on. But all that shit is old i cant stand listen to it anymore as after 10 mins. it gettin on my nerves. Oh and talking about beeing old lol, im already 30, so bring up my wheel chair lol

JSavv

Sicc OG
Feb 17, 2004
I still feel sum of that shit I never thought it would end now its all d-boy type shit,
I still knock old 3-6 sum times look @ em now LOL