Master P shows love to his idol (J.Prince his friend) & love to Cash Money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007

in 99 not 2001/. sorry mis print. he said what's up j. j loved it and even took him out to dinner. so get over it yuk. u amde a song right after this then made somebody gonna die 2nite when u had a guy who sounded like pac, eminem, soulja slim, magic, and many other copy cats from 50 cent, game and others. yuk ur a copy machine that never made it. u copied master p but u were 10 years behind son. p comes up with ideas b4 u even wake up next week. since u beng out for 10 days and don't remember the last 10 days. get off the cream...... i know it's good out in oakland and it's that hyphy stay up shit that keep u going but fuck, get some sleep and get off that highg. u wont ever quit until u stop fuckin with the willies from sf....... enoug said... Asian Mob From South To North. They got that Cream! live wire got that wack. Asians got that cream!

Last edited:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLGTXFsSc2Q

He's always showed love to j prince. Yuktuff and C bo lied. They id the same thing to 50 cent. So now i know how much of yukmouht is a bitch. he did the same thing. he hired rappers on that shit that sounded like mp rappres. i feel bad for master p because he wont fight back. so he wont get respect. but it's all good, the real love him. the fake don't. it's the truth. if u like master p as a business man and who he is. good shit. if u hate his music. thats fine. but don't come on here and blast me under the souther side of this. my boy hit helps me with this shit & we hire artist. that's it. maybe tay capone might want to do a track. vellquan did and got paid more money for a lyric. then any rapper has givin to him. ask vellqwan/vell about it. he turned down it first. then 5 years later he joined. but....... tnhey had crazy. he sounds just like him on the track wtih romeo. vell just didn't fit. so they only put him on the cd good side bad side. it's a guy from oakland. just lettin u guys konw that people from oakland fuck'd with master p even during his bad years when he came out with ghetto bill and that take a stand records bs. vell was on the album good side bad side. i hooked that up but who cares. don't hate on me just beecause i tell the truth. C is a real dude. he's the reason i started this shit back in 99 at nolimitsoldiers.com that i created. my name was tek. now my other friend hitmayne does it. he got big. he started makin covers for nl in 2012. he started to do better and better. mp loves the dude and there a lot of good mp music that he's saving for ice cream man II. ur going to be shocked on how good master p is in 2016. he has so many songs saved in a vault. like his money? it's in boz backyard but where does boz live? lmao. anyway i said enough. anyone can help me with beats music? or beats 1 with apple. i had account with beats and now it won't work? help? thanks guys. I'm not a hater of west coast music. I love west. wish p would rep richmond and drop a west coast bad boyz and make it sick. Instead of haters hatin on him. at least he still reps west coast and drops west coast bad boyz every few years still? so what's the problem? anyway p was great. i miss that hoody hoo shit. it pumped me up. we all know C be9ing in jail ruined Nl recoreds. he was the best rapper on nl. he had the voice and that hard look. he kept them strong. #RealTalk. Thats what crazy told me.
You really need to stop promoting and repeat the 5th grade.

Oct 27, 2007
Hey i'm just being real on this Post: hear me out:

C-Bo a bitch and so is yuk. talk shit about master p for no reason and wait 5 years to do it then wait 3 to do it in 2003 on somebody gonna die tonight and make fun of master p for signing rappers that sounded like people from his 98 roster because he got cognito later who sounded like em. big fuckin deal. nobody sounded like mystikal and krazy does not sound like pac in my eyes. he used to on his solo shit. anywayz yuk also on that somebody gonna die 2nitee what really pisses me off and why i type like this out of anger and frustration to that niggga.. is that he lieing. he don't even kow master p. never met dude. it's funnny to me how u can judge someone so much by a cover. p dont talk about gettin shot and how many times. P don't rap about anybody but his team. p new money mafia 24 track cd. Whoohoo. that shit is hot. every track whoadi.

Also back to mr yuktuff the thuglord great album 99-2003 master p hater. hey why is it that p was busy payin for wankssta in 2003 and u were busy makin fun of 50 cent n ow? wtf is wrong with u? whos next? game again? yuk then uses the realest at the end of the song talkin shit about master p. cracks me up cause the realest is the one trying to sound like pac. yuk get off whatever u on. I'm glad u stopped talkin shit because i liked ur Gas sdhit. Probably the best shit u made since 2003. Anyway that's all i have to say and money mafia new cd kicks asss if u fuckin start it off on track 2, street corner, this track is dope as fuck:

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Sorry if i was hyphy on my first post. i'll fix it. I'lll chill cause that ain't me. i do that on purpose cuawse this guy was always rude to me about master p so i just act like a jipsy like tommy would say in POWER LOL. or act like a jipsy. however u spel it lol

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Here the new cd. If you don't listen thru this bitch and tell me u hate the whole thing. then ur crazy. Ill take this shit down and never post nl again. I like this shit. i hated the fat trel movement. Believe me. I loved the we out chere shit. That goes hard with bengie b but he gone and so is many of those t bo's. LOL. we call them T bo's cause t bo sucked. I hate t bo that white rapper. he could never make it ever sound right except his newest track that p changed into a mixtape sick asss beat track. anywayz here the whole mixtape. Enjoy my nl haters: or friends. Whatever.....

PS: thank me later. great album 28 song i think actually. it doesn't fit on a cd. i had to put 14 on one and 14 on another. this is great. best mixtape i could ever pay 4.99 for. master p sounds like the old mp. beats by the pound p. wow. im not bull shittin guys. it's better then i thought. real talk and i'm more of a bay person myself. wow.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Yukmouth was being a real hater about that shit. Never made any sense he got mad at P and other people for sounding like Pac while he was with the Realist. Hypcrotical at his finest. For some reason C-Bo went along with back. I think Bo was more mad about P going down south and don't rep the West like he used to. I don't think C-Bo is fake but we all know Yuk is a clown, even though I like a lot of his music and he got a few classics under his belt he is known as 1 of the biggest shit talkers the rap game ever seen. He never did a show in New Orleans because he knows he ain't welcome there and Master P is really respected over there as a street legend.

Most of Master P new music sucks though but so does Yukmouth music and even C-Bo ain't what he used to be. Their prime has been long overdue. But I don't care. They all gave us classic material and their are loads of new dope rappers on the come up.

Oct 27, 2007
More NLF news. I'll just post it here since this is the BART section. All love no hate please. Eddie got paid well by Master P. Listen to this. P saved a lot of lives. Even eddie griffin. Real talk:

Oct 27, 2007

best song ever made by any artist. this is a real hip hop story!

Remastered by BBTP under a different label. God nl released like 5 mac albums and he dind't get payed? i'm going t ocall mac and tell him that there making money off his albums under different prority labels...... bbtp is fuckin hime over i bet.... he said in jail he had no idea bbtp had the masters still.... Now that's fucked up by klc part. Not mp. C even told him in jail, BBTP is going to be happy efentually when they make moves. now that p is big again and everything is sold out. ther re making nl. bbtp that is. good for them

Oct 27, 2007
slap right here:

Mac - "Lockdown Remix"

Mac - Original version on I'm bout it soundtrck (Faster beat) i like hte 2nd one better. more soulja sound to it, Plus bbtp was on fire in 99!
Mac - Lock Down (I'm Bout it Version)

Don't get it twisted. I love both versions but that new one freaked me out. Mac is the Don of great songs with meaning! Real Talk!

lockdown was his 2nd best song when he pulled out the remix. this remix is aamzing:

MAC - BATTLE CRY (TOMORROW)
this is the type of music that is missing in Music Period..... I miss mac

Mac - Best Friends (Sopng called Beefin on 504 boyz "goodfellas' Great Song)

Jul 18, 2014
I've got macs catalog, ww3 was definitely a better album. He showed more growth with tracks like the fathers day, genocide, can you love me, Pretty much the back half of the record. You got his mixtape, got a few unreleased tracks on there. I'm looking fwd to his release, he was clearly innocent.

Last edited: