MASTER P - DRUG DEALER (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
hey man i feel bad for you bro. my friends little girl has that. it's fcalled Autism/ my friends who are all brothers make it in colordeo. it's a oil that helps it. u shuld try it bro. i take it all the time. it's called CBD. not the THC part of the plant. i grow about 5,000 plants a year and we make at least 500 pounds of CBD oil. u need help bro? i feel bad for you dog. damn..... I'm so hyphy that u would love me. i'm just hyphy jacka style

dude Autism comes at a younger age. watch this bro. this is sad:

here the cnn versiopn. she makin progress bro. so are the 5 brothers. were hopin we can do well in cali too. once it's illegal but for now, we have to go thru the taxes. it's bs bro.

i'm going to not call u god. i'lll call u Charlotte's Web

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
hey man i'm a guy of the lord. PM me with this bs. u keep talking on here and earsing ur shit and making me look stupid. how do u erase ur shit? or u editing it? im so lost bro. please leave me alone. i'm okay here. i been here for like ten years since irc was around. remember when we all god music from irc mirc. send #12 lol. xdcc. trust me i been around. i don't want enemies here. don't hate on me just because i'm a nl guy. if u dont believe i dont work for hitmayne. then ur a idiot. ask veno miller on face book who cwalden is. He will tell ya. he's mp son. he lives with him. his other sons and daughters live with his mom.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
hey u know what also helps. do this. put some cbd under your toungue for about 10 minutes. u will notice ur relaxed. it helps with anxiety too. i take it for anxiety reason and thc for my panic attacks cause i'm against drugs.

anyway im down with trees though? i got hash/oils everything. berner is not what u think guys. lol. he has that club cookies but he never created it. he cracks me up when we told him who reall made that shit in up north. salmon creek straijn is the reason purple is around in 1999 in that hayward club back in are mob days. but now that were older we know the strains pretty well. a lot of OG kush going around though. bothes me im sick of OG kush. I love cookies though.

anyway brother, try this: smoke a blunt and watch this. act like its 2015 and just came out. then u will love C Murder and Nolimit. This is the real nl. the best rappers ever. This team cannot be touched. 2 pac is 1 man. these are 100 men. boooom. gooota love it: god i love typing and it's so fake.: (im god now) lol jk

Oct 27, 2007
remmeber that movie lockdown? master p made a great film. also remember this shit snooop and p did with c murder. his name was C Money and he beat the shit outta this guy who is a actor. forget his name:

lmao. comedy here:

I'm sorry C had so much swag like 2 pac. that guy was the don until he got locked up. i just wanted to hear more from him with master p label. it's sad it died.......

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Master P just told a gang of folks that he's coming out of the closet. Can't believe it but dude is a certified homosexual and I can't listen to his music anymore. Turns out there is a lot of subliminal shit in his songs about homosexual lifestyles. Wow.

Props: mq66 and mq66