MASTER P - DRUG DEALER (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
STARTED SLAPPIN MASTER-P IN 1992 HE'S HAD ALOT OF CLASSIC PROJECTS DROP THROUGH THE YEARS BUT LET'S FACE IT THIS SONG IS GARBAGE AND SO WAS MOST OF THE "MONEY MAFIA" ALBUM.

Oct 27, 2007
i'm sorry but the bay hates on everyone bro. I'm sick of it. You swear that master p owes c bo something or something from back in 1994 or some gay shit. C bo used to called master p the ice cream man himself and also call him the kingpen of the bay. Why would c bo watch this fool speak these lyics in his own song? C bo didn't care then so why does he care in 99? It makes no sense so get off master p. Let him grow and do his thang with his family. Niggaz ending up dead because they choose that dirty life instead of that fam life ya heard me. I'm not sayin master p not dead because he moved out of the bay but i bet if he lived in the bay still. he would not be here just like jacka. All are rappers are dieing in are own so called towns taht we rep? why rep pooak town when oak town killed jacka. The bay is a bunch of haters and now we got kc rappers actin like they bay area on some of these sites. U guys all hated on me because i was a big mast4er p fan only because i worked for hitmayne who is his label mate who does the artwork. Thats all and u hated me for that. Why? Master P is a legand if you knew him. I met him 3 times and he's a wonderful person and knows how to make money. Most bay area rappers don't know where to start. Master P does. Why you think he has over 660 million hiddden all hte time. 1 year he's in forbes and the next ten he's not in shit. You say wrong section is true but i'll put up something better for ya'll. watch this. Master P a husteler who don't speak on nobody so stop hatin on dude. Bay area rappers talk, Mp don't.

Oct 27, 2007
I''m sorry i was not a fan of the fat trel movement because i can't stand that dude but i am a fan of this new shit. this money mafia gang is good. I love the first mixtape. The2nd one not so much but it's growing on me. I'm just happy master p is coming out with music again and good music. Every lyrics he spits on the cd's is dope. just wish it was more of him and not the others. He needs to cut ace b cause i'm not a fan of him and find some talented artist like krazy who can grow the company like b4. Master P still got it. Just watch this clip:

It's funny cause p like 47 years of age and looks like he running out of breath lol. Great song though. P goes off. I love this power shit. I can't wait for more songs like this. Can't wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhYdI3uNq8Y#t=49

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Everyon used to be on master p dick fromn 1993-199 so don't lie if u wern't on his dick at one point. so stop hatin. i used to buy his albums all the time. People will say ya.... until they got wack as fuck. a lot of the albums were wack as fuck and we all bought them. He put some power moves on us back then and he's going to do it again. Just watch. Master p got a plan in the next 3 years like he said on the show and u will see a big turn around with this label. I work for this label and know whats going to happen in the future. I'll keep u posted to all u bay haters. U always hated me here because i'm a p fan and thought i'm weird cause i a talk a lot. Who gives a shit. I'm a master p lover. So what. P the don of the music ya heard. 2 pac was and now master p to me is. Say get a life u gay fuck and i will and master p will keep makin history and keep makin money and showing others the right way to make money. Master p is a A+ type of person in my book. If you ain't down with are team callled #TeamP. Then fuck it. Hate this new mixtape because i bet you never heard it but ur hatin already because i did all for the gram.

Oct 27, 2007
Well don't you just want to gargle master p's scrotum.

BTW that song is weak as fuck, nigga.
yes this song is weak. He picked the wrong song thats why homie. this is just a mixtape it's nothing special. Trust me on this mixtape master p raps up to par on every song. Master P is back homie. Hate all u want butt when u said master p could of got big off that 1994 video u showed. LMAO. master p made over 600 mil with priority in 2 records and sold 75 million records. Nobody has done that. Not even 2 pac. The best rapper to sell records is master p. When master p got hot he went all out on a distrubution deal homie. He made 80 and they made 20. Thats why he made so much money. He don't owe anyone anything homie. All this bs about magic sayin he owed him, He did howe them shit. They just wern't hot. Magic came out too late and was with tru records on the side with C. Stop hatin on P and pay attention to his new music. Trust me i'm a huge nl fan and been hatin on nl since 2004. They just haven't been that great since 2004 and now i sreee that p is actually finally trying. That alley boy guys is aight but he needss to go and i'm glad fat trel is gone. Thank god. He was ruining everything. Master p needs to do more colabs with eminem and lil wayne and others. It would help his name. Take care bay haters who listen to livewire and think there hustlers. Enjoy your 100 bucks for the day...... master p makes 50x that. P the man. He makes money in his sleep.

Oct 27, 2007
p had his chance to shine and did well in the time he had
but I agree with ghost dance there isn't a lot of new energy or original music out now

you gotta be different imo to stand out
we bumped tru and his Richmond era out here for sure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7iVgvSy_Po
P would of got big?????? what are you talking about. P would of fell off if he stayed in the bay. The bay area is a terrible place to blow up. Everything is independent and there way to many rappers out here and there no shine. You have to hook up with too short or pull a e 40 with lil jon to blow up on a record. Plus music is not big like it used to be and everyone knows that. Nobody is sellin in the bay and it's always been that way since master p left. When master p left. The bay left with him and he blew the fuck up so i don't know what ur talking about. I been with tek first and now hitmayne and been down since day 1 since the 90's and master p never did it wrong. Brigning his people to N.O was teh best move. Richmond was bad. Bunch of country niggaz like clyde said. Plus people hated p becuase he was a crack head who jacked fools and i don't think he woudl of latsted out there with his brothers but i'm glad they did what they did with nl in n.o even though i would of loved to see the rappers from peacee 2 da streets on the team instead of those other guys like fiend and shit. That would of beeen dope but those niggaz were all independent and would not sign w9iith p. They all wanted to stay in the bay. Stupid choice but whatever. I would of left because nl got big on ghetto d. really big then the other albums sold big after that but Master P always sold records. Since 94 he been sellin. Maybe not anymore but that's everyone so stop hatin.....