Master P

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
1st of all I can't believe he still has a reason to wanna be heard with all these paid bulllshitters forever floodding the market with simple shit like all that Trash Money shit with Baby and all them. 2nd of all he's been named the 48th Worst Artist by Blender Magazine where he is called "The Dumbest Of The Dirty South." He should just stick to pimpin' his son Romeo who ain't shit and won't ever be shit. P should just drop out the game 'cause he ain't an original and can't be. Fuck him and anybody still listenin' to that shit he flooded tha market with. Nigga's tha definition of get-rich-quick.

May 2, 2003
WHy yall hatin on P? I would of done the same thang. WHats wrong with being rich? Yall some busters. BUt he don't need to make another album. He fucking don't no when to quit. BUt he got that kind of bread to where he can bring out and album and it don't matter if it flops. And you know its going to flop.

Feb 19, 2003
Stealth Killa said:
1st of all I can't believe he still has a reason to wanna be heard with all these paid bulllshitters forever floodding the market with simple shit like all that Trash Money shit with Baby and all them. 2nd of all he's been named the 48th Worst Artist by Blender Magazine where he is called "The Dumbest Of The Dirty South." He should just stick to pimpin' his son Romeo who ain't shit and won't ever be shit. P should just drop out the game 'cause he ain't an original and can't be. Fuck him and anybody still listenin' to that shit he flooded tha market with. Nigga's tha definition of get-rich-quick.
Well, I agree that P shouldn't be making new solo CDs anymore, but not EVERYTHING that he "flooded the market with" was wack...

The best shit No Limit did was the more Bay-centric '94/early '97 CDs, but there were still some dope NL CDs that came out between 'mid-97, up to early '99. The main difference was that the 'mid '97 to early '99 stuff was more South-oriented than before.

For me, the cutoff point was when Beats By The Pound left (around early '99). As long as they were still on board, NL was basically cool: TRU's TRU 2 DA GAME, C-Murder's LIFE OR DEATH, Fiend's two solos, Mac's two solos, Soulja Slim's solo, Kane & Abel's first two CDs, P's GHETTO D, Mia X's two solos, the I'M BOUT IT soundtrack and the MEAN GREEN comp were prime Southern No Limit, IMHO. Just my opinion, though...God knows he doesn't any more $$$ than he has...

PEACE!