K-Rock the world

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Downunda-Connec

This shit is a classic. Every song is slumping except track 6, 10 and 17. I have had this album for a couple of years now and it still gets a lot of play.

I got the new K-Rock- K-shock the world recently and it just doesn't compare IMO. Did Nicki Scarfo ever drop an album shortly after K-Rock the world. I need some more of that shit but not feeling the new style. I know both albums are a little old now but does anyone have any phatidef info for me?

Mar 14, 2003
Downunda-Connec said:
This shit is a classic. Every song is slumping except track 6, 10 and 17. I have had this album for a couple of years now and it still gets a lot of play.
Are u serious?

Da best songs on da album is Pimps (#6) and Mama Save Me (#10). Those two tracks are da only reason I pop it in on occassion.

D

Downunda-Connec

^^^ Dead serious. I liked the old school Three six shit but not feeling there new stuff. K-Rock did recycle a few verses on the album but all in all I found the beats were on point and the album was well put together and flowed well.

I found tracks 6 and 10 too dark for me, too cluttered and 17 was just too poppish. Different strokes for different folks I suppose but for me this album will always be a gem.