K-Rino - Makin Enemies (Album Sampler) Due Early September

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2012
K-Rino invited me to his house to pickup his CD Release concert tickets.

I got his new album, but I bought it from my birthday celebration concert so I didn't ask him for an autograph. It was my birthday, and K's the day before. I'll holler at him later to buy several copies and get them autographed.

Here's what I got signed while at his house:

I met a new (first time) SPC member! I met Greek!!

I was hanging out with K-Rino at his house and Greek came over. K was all like "Have you ever met Greek? Well, he's pulling up now."
Too bad I didn't have his CD on-hand so he could sign it for me. I did have a "bootleg" Packin Heat Screwed & Chopped. He signed that instead. I wanted a photo with him but he was in his work clothes and had just got off of work. I bet he didn't want to take a photo looking he was just at work.

His autograph it really cool! Wish I had more

I felt guilty by asking K to sign a million things so I had to limit what I brang with me. Just a few undergrounds and T-Shirts.
Check out these cool releases. Some of them are from Sosouth. I forgot his new Promo 8x10!

I asked Greek why didn't he click-up with Woss Ness since they were both in The 'Clark. Great conversations! His album that never came out, A Deal with A Devil, had tracks splt into SPC compilation CDs. Murder One got a song, K-Rino got a song, etc. etc.
Friendly guy. Big ups to him! :thumbs:

K was friendly as usual. We spoke about life problems (read: my woman problems) :haha:
Love his guidance. He's watched me grow up

Jun 6, 2012
I can take a photo of the signed t-shirts but I don't want to fold them :dead:

K was really impressed. Said my shirts were in great condition, compared to his. His were faded and shit.

30-Years Strong Shirt- Version 1

30-Years Strong Shirt- Version 2

30-Years Strong Shirt- Version 3

Annihilation of the Evil Machine

Dope-E's shirt for the filming of Kar Bomb Threat (I think. It's been a few years..)

Jun 6, 2012
I want more rare music adventures. Digging through filth covered music in a garage somewhere. When you stop your fingers are black.

Finding rare SPC on Ebay and Discogs is like once every year.

I've only seen the clean version of the K-Rino Danger Zone CD Single once in my life. I lost it due to a misunderstanding about "one click bid." I figured one click bid was just that. I was wrong and lost the bid. Boy.. was I pissed :dead:

I asked K about the rare specimen and I believe he told me they were hand-stamped. Think the hand stamp was "clean version". I'll try and find a photo!

You know there are hundreds of rare SPC material just floating around on CD-Rs. Rappers burn their music onto a CD and place it on their table..

Jun 6, 2012
K-Rino was having a "Meet & Greet" at the Reggae Bodega (Papa Doc & J-Nap.. The S.M.U.G.G.L.A.Z.) shop.
Since I did not get the Makin Enemies signed at the CD Release Party I figured I'd stop by and have him sign it.

Before typing out this "blog post" I must say I forgot many SPC fliers for K to sign. I don't know what I was thinking!
I had them alfapbetized under "S" for SPC rather than "K" for K-Rino

Here are some highlights of the stuff I got autographed

30 Years Strong flier version 1:

Sosouth & BBI promo 8x10 (There is a color version but I was the unlucky one who got the B&W instead.)

My (newly) started collection of concert ticket stubs. 30 Years Strong & Makin Enemies CD Release party

South Park Coalition 25 Year Anniversary flier (home printed makeshift 8x10)

.. and finally an updated picture of K and I
I was mimicking K's fist pose.. We both did it!

Jun 6, 2012
MNK,

You can join the SPC discussion over at Ugrap.de. It's a German underground rap forum board. They also have a Southern United States rap forum, and within contains the best K-Rino & SPC thread on the map :lick:

Our SPC thread is the highest posted/viewed thread in the Southern forum! 2,410 replies, 161 pages, and 235,116 views!

'South Park Coalition & Killa Klan'
UG Rap Community • Thema anzeigen - South Park Coalition & Killa Klan

Also relevant:
'K-Rino - Makin Enemies'
UG Rap Community • Thema anzeigen - K-Rino - Makin Enemies

Here's some group shots :dead:

All the cassette releases

4 different Danger Zone editions

Silly drunk picture of an expensive knife and the Danger Zones

All the vinyl releases. He signed the jacket, sleeve, and inner ring!

Jun 6, 2012
Haven't seen these photos in years so I'm just posting them. Using this thread as my Instagram account ;)

Sorry for off topic.

4 different Personal Vendettas

The Regime Change mixtapes. These are beautiful!

Singed by Klondike Kat, K-Rino, Dope-E, and Ganksta NIP

Real Chill releases signed by all three. K-Rino, Preppy J, and G.T.
I met them at separate occasions like always. Not like I went to a concert and got all three to sign it then and there.

Promo 8x10 (Home-printed)

Vinyl no. 1 (Opened - notice the ring is signed)

Vinyl no. 2 (Sealed)

Vinyl no. 3 (Sealed)

Sleeve with signatures

Ballin

Story time: For years I did not think about the metallic silver Sharpie marker. I have tons of autographs that are black on black so you cannot see them. They're there, you should have to show them in light.

DJ Egypt-E signed the black vinyl jacket in black Sharpie ink! His autograph doesn't show up. I was actually fraudulent and traced over the black ink with silver.
Terror Strikes releases. Signed by both Dope and Egypt. Met them at separate occasions of course..
Edit: Outdated, I now have the promo 8x10 signed. Two versions! LOL LOL :dead:

Full Scale Attack releases

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
K-Rino invited me to his house to pickup his CD Release concert tickets.

I got his new album, but I bought it from my birthday celebration concert so I didn't ask him for an autograph. It was my birthday, and K's the day before. I'll holler at him later to buy several copies and get them autographed.

Here's what I got signed while at his house:

I met a new (first time) SPC member! I met Greek!!

I was hanging out with K-Rino at his house and Greek came over. K was all like "Have you ever met Greek? Well, he's pulling up now."
Too bad I didn't have his CD on-hand so he could sign it for me. I did have a "bootleg" Packin Heat Screwed & Chopped. He signed that instead. I wanted a photo with him but he was in his work clothes and had just got off of work. I bet he didn't want to take a photo looking he was just at work.

His autograph it really cool! Wish I had more

I felt guilty by asking K to sign a million things so I had to limit what I brang with me. Just a few undergrounds and T-Shirts.
Check out these cool releases. Some of them are from Sosouth. I forgot his new Promo 8x10!

I asked Greek why didn't he click-up with Woss Ness since they were both in The 'Clark. Great conversations! His album that never came out, A Deal with A Devil, had tracks splt into SPC compilation CDs. Murder One got a song, K-Rino got a song, etc. etc.
Friendly guy. Big ups to him! :thumbs:

K was friendly as usual. We spoke about life problems (read: my woman problems) :haha:
Love his guidance. He's watched me grow up
I wish I had all the rare stuff you had. I probably have some rarities. Just not as good as yours though.