I NEED SOME H-TOWN UNDERGROUND SHIT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
Whats that damn deal my down south siccness potnas! just need some help man im trying to get up on some new music manye and all this radio bull shit just aint doint it for me.. So i was wondering if theres any homies from that h that can hip me to some underground niggas doing thy thing down there! man i heard flip before he hit that big leagues paul,cam, al that swisha house tapes man and i feel like thats when them niggas was the rawest! So if ya know of any niggas down there makin noise hit us up on that shit because the nigga you see sellin his cd's at that car wash now might just be that nigga 5 years from now im a huge fan of houston texas rap and been for years!:siccness:

Jun 10, 2007
Get all dat spc shyt my dude. k-rino and wiccet criccet, and street military. I really aint heard much new shyt comin from H-Town dat compares wit da old shyt but all da old h-town albums go hard.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Get all dat spc shyt my dude. k-rino and wiccet criccet, and street military. I really aint heard much new shyt comin from H-Town dat compares wit da old shyt but all da old h-town albums go hard.
^^^ Real spit right there
get trae my mexican friend get slim thug mixtapes
^^^ Get his losing composure cd first. It's a classic.

Haven't been listening to much music lately and I don't have my files in front of me at the moment but the first think I think of when it comes to Houston rap is without a doubt Z-Ro. Start with his oldest stuff and work your way to his newer stuff.

Feb 8, 2003
Try all these texas artists(some been coming out with greatest hits the last two years so that will give you a summary)

Lil Keke
Fat pat
Big Hawk
Killa Kyleon(all his mixtapes are bumpin)
C-Note
Tum Tum
Big Pokey
K-Rino
Point Blankk
E.S.G
Trinity Garden Cartel
Z-Ro(all his shit before rap a lot)
Guerilla Maab (Rise album)
Dougie D(grown man shit)
Gang Society
Mr Pookue
K Roc
Mr Lucci
Playa Circle(not the d.t.p group)
Mr Mike
South Circle

Jan 2, 2003
Some of my favorites....

Zro
Trae
Lonestar Ridaz
Baby Beesh (before Universal)
Lucky Lucciano
Coast
Billy Cook
SPM
Russell Lee
Grimm
Rasheed

Apr 21, 2004
Do you know a track with SOuth Circle ft 8ball & MJG and Crime boss (with a lady who start the track)?? A guy need the title of this track but he doesn't know on what album it's from...

Thanks