HUSTLERZ BLOCC: READ OR RISK BANNN!!! POST YOUR BUSINESS ONLY N HERE, PROMOTE POLICY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2008
Rappers Needed-Mo Crack MusiK

new tracks added, crazy concepts, never heard samples flipped like this before.street,club, consious whateva.

***checkout the Thug motivation with nas voice sample see if you can recognise where it came from****
cheap xclusives available
package deals available.

checkout mybeatshop.com/quietstormbeatz.

May 9, 2009
tonite show dropping in stores and online 7/25 please show young gully some love and support and cop that...

also look for my baynfo.com interview and my youth radio interview

up and coming projects in the works

young gully/shady nate project
slappin in da trunk: high octane ft. chris da 5th young gully and shady nate

all coming real soon

holla at me for collabs also

myspace.com/younggully(songs)
myspace.com/younggully2
twitter.com/younggully
facebook.com/younggully

Dec 7, 2005
Mar 18, 2009
[video=youtube;N14M6aYtWJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14M6aYtWJc[/video]
"So You Wanna Be A Producer"- The documentary/dvd which includes new footage, new interviews, new recording tips/techniques and conveys the many elements that have changed from the early days of hip hop producing to now. ~ The Best of Both Worlds.

New interviews include: Two time Grammy Winner Dj Toomp (Kanye West, TI, Jay Z, Rick Ross) Sonny Digital ( Y.C. feat. Future "Racks on Racks", SouljaBoy, Rosco Dash, Sean Kingston, J-Futuristic, Gorilla Zoe) Battle Cat, Dj Speedy (Gucci Mane, Young Jeezy, & Waka Flocka), The Medicine Men (formerly Beats By The Pound-the sound behind No Limit Records),Johnny J (Tupac Producer), Capucine Jackson (widow of Johnny J), Mike Wilson (Grammy Award Winning Mix Engineer), Traebeats (Lil Wayne, Jim Jones, Gucci Mane, Natasha Mosley) Rashad Thompson (Wiz Khalifa, Chevy Woods) Harold "Self" Chisolm (Music Publisher), among many others.

I got all types of beats.

I got tons of Dirty South Bangers.. Check my website at Beat Store | www.BLGBEATS.com and you will see I got hot west coast and Midwest beats and a lot of east coast style beats aswell.. but my hard shit is my westcoast and my south beats..

I GOT A BRAN NEW BEAT UP, first beat on auto play called Story of a Soldier..

I ALSO have free beats that you can download and use for whatever, FOR FREE!!!

Beat Store | www.BLGBEATS.com

My website loads fast and its simple, thanks for checking me out!