HAYSTAK IS A PEDOPHILE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Ok since this the siccness and yall call rappers out for they sexual records(spm, first degree, dresta, r kelly,). How do yall feel about Haystak being a registered sexual offender?

This not no rumor either he even served 2 years for the shit.

Before I throw him under the bus, I would need to know the specifcations of that shit.

If he was 20 at the time and fucked a 17 year-old, I ain't losing any sleep over it...

To compare him to dude from Sac is a bit extreme without knowing the details.

STRATEGY

Dec 25, 2003
Car fulla white boys

lmao

I laughed at Haystak the first time I heard his shit, and now the laughter continues

Funny how every time a white rapper come out everyone on this shit like they the rap messiah when 99/100 times they garbage

Yall goofy

I called his shit off top, and just now y'all realizin this

Just like how it took Britney Spears shavin her head and showin her beat ass pussy lips before people realized she was white trash

Apr 7, 2006
Before I throw him under the bus, I would need to know the specifcations of that shit.

If he was 20 at the time and fucked a 17 year-old, I ain't losing any sleep over it...
It says born in '73, offense committed in 95... hey, at least he was old enough to legally get the alcohol first!