haystak "hard 2 love" garbage!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
Being a a big fan of stak for a long time this new album was very disapointing stak has been known for his realistic approach an being on the same level as the fans that being said what the fuck is with the no exlicit lyrics that's fucking garbage as well as the cd sounds like shit an the beats are terrible i want some of that old stack shit with the clever lyrics an gritty sound not this hard to love bullshit! anyone know about that cracks the safe cd? at least i saw the parentel advisory sticker.

Jun 24, 2006
from what i heard that Crack the Safe is early material. As far as Hard 2 Love, I wasn't feeling it, South Side jams with the second verse, and as for no cursing i really didin't mind it. The first time i listened i didn't even notice. Actually that was the one thing that impressed me about it. And I meet Stak yesterday and he seemed cool, i just ain't too crazy about the whole white boy movement.

Aug 22, 2005
from what i heard that Crack the Safe is early material. As far as Hard 2 Love, I wasn't feeling it, South Side jams with the second verse, and as for no cursing i really didin't mind it. The first time i listened i didn't even notice. Actually that was the one thing that impressed me about it. And I meet Stak yesterday and he seemed cool, i just ain't too crazy about the whole white boy movement.

Yep^

Oct 21, 2002
a artist who can do a record without cusing and still get his point across is a real artist look at rakim ! and as far as the white boy movement well he represents or grimy white folks its ok for a black dude or a mexican to be proud of being black or mexican but it aint ok for a white dude to be proud of being white hes not a bigot or nothing as far as the record i think its dope stak always imo got a album with soe ok songs but his album always has at leats 6 songs that are amazing just my opinion

Aug 22, 2005
Nobody said it wasn't cool to be proud to be a grimy white dude or chick i just said "I'M NOT FEELING THE WHOLE WHITE BOY MOVEMENT" . He still a cold rapper don't get me wrong!

Jun 24, 2006
Ah. See i never said he couldn't be proud of being white, I never said people shouldn't like him cause he makes "white boy" music". I've been a fan of stak since i heard him on the Southern XXXposure compilation put out by Murder Dog. Copped his first album, and that album is top 10 in my book all-time. Pure classic. Car Fulla White Boys, classic shit, he flipped NWA and made a dope track. I Can jam that "White Boy" track on Start To Finish" he goes hard on that shit. Its not him being white or being proud to be white, that i dislike. Its a movement, all be it genius (from a marketing stand point), that seems to promote segregation. Not on a racist tip, i just see it as a cult like following, around an idea of inclusive behavior. I just happened to be at a store he was signing at for his new cd, and there were boys that were tatted up CWB, thats crazy too me. I'm a fan of stak so i said fuck it, the line ain't long i'm gonna say whats up, and i felt uncomfortable. Not because of Stak but the kind of participants his music could attract. And again it wasn't the lack of cursing that made me not like the cd, it just wasn't that good to me. And i thought 80% of Crackaveli was dope.

Oct 21, 2002
his core fans are die hard like them icp fans in my opinion as far as tattoos sayin c.w.b i dont get it thats kinda like a a b.g.d rapper coming out and people tatting it on there body cuz there favorite rapper does it! and i wasnt sayin you had a problem with him being proud to be white but i have played haystak to folks and they said he was dope but they wouldnt get caught dead bumpin no c.w.b white boy shit lol! thats all i was sayin crackavelli was 50 times better bet it had double the songs as well i think it has to do with his production as well notice sonny p didnt produce one track on this cd i think thats the only think missing

Sep 17, 2005
The only dude I think thats dope that used to run wit Haystak was Jellyroll. That muthafucka had some heat on his album. He rollin wit A-Gee outta TX now, but hes locked up for awhile. Hes on a dope track wit A-Gee,Bun-B, and Russel Lee and it was produced by Happy P.

Jun 24, 2006
The only dude I think thats dope that used to run wit Haystak was Jellyroll. That muthafucka had some heat on his album. He rollin wit A-Gee outta TX now, but hes locked up for awhile. Hes on a dope track wit A-Gee,Bun-B, and Russel Lee and it was produced by Happy P.
I came across a copy of that here in Nashville. The Halfway House Cd