HARDEST B.G. ALBUM.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HARDSET B.G. ALBUM..

• TRUE STORY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IT'S ALL ON YOU VOL.1

• IT'S ALL ON YOU VOL.2

• LIVING LEGEND

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
I pick Checkmate that album had some tight beats. "Got Damn whats that smell" that beat is on point. His new one is tight also.

Me and Splash got booked for an upcoming show with B.G. here in Nati.

Sep 1, 2003
checkmate is garbage...one of his worst other than the song gun slinger

chopper city
all on u vol 1
all on u vol 2....classic
chopper city in the ghetto....also classic

havent really had a chance to soak the new one

but those four cds is where bg came hella tight..... he was in his prime on those last two an he was still hella young

now he still comes hard usually but comparing one of his new songs.....to the first "clean up man" is like night an day.

Feb 19, 2003
Reptile said:
checkmate is garbage...one of his worst other than the song gun slinger

chopper city
all on u vol 1
all on u vol 2....classic
chopper city in the ghetto....also classic

havent really had a chance to soak the new one

but those four cds is where bg came hella tight..... he was in his prime on those last two an he was still hella young

now he still comes hard usually but comparing one of his new songs.....to the first "clean up man" is like night an day.
Yup, I basically agree w/ that order. CHOPPER CITY and both ALL ON U's are dope as hell. CHOPPER CITY IN THE GHETTO had maybe one or two songs I didn't like, but it was cool, too.

PEACE!

Mar 8, 2003
Chopper City been in heavy rotation thsee days.

"i back the fuck outta bitch quick, cause these hoes aint shit//they good for open lips then, put they mouth on my dick"

that nigga was goin off.