Does anybody like Lil Boosie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2007
If so what is it about him you like? I'm trying to figure it out. Not clowin on em at all, but I just don't understand the popularity all of a sudden. Especially where I'm at in FL, can turn on the radio w/out hearing Boosie.

Apr 25, 2007
He been grinding for 10 years family so first and foremost its his grind to get where he is now.Second off Its not bout how he sounds Its bout the shit he say u know Its real some niggaz u can tell they shit aint 1 hunnad but homie keeps it real.But I been a Lil Boosie fan b4 he was who he is today when he was wit Concentration Camp.

Jun 10, 2007
Yea Boosie been doin his thang for years now. Listen to him when he was a kid and fuckin wit concentration camp and peep wut type of shyt he says. He iz real to da bone. Boosie a tru nigga and he gettin money

Oct 10, 2002
All 4 the Bay said:
I dont know how ya can clown CHingy and like Lil Boosie. Their voices are damn near the same when they rap. His voice is annoying. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a full album from him.
They vocies don't sound nothing alike to me, you must think all southerners sound a like. "Put the South In Ya Mouth" Wah

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
All 4 the Bay said:
I dont know how ya can clown CHingy and like Lil Boosie. Their voices are damn near the same when they rap. His voice is annoying. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a full album from him.
They don't sound the same at all, you're the first one to say that

His voice is what makes him unique and it's not annyoing