Does anybody like Lil Boosie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Well to tell ya this, I'm now apparently loosing my full interest in southern rap cuz of Boosie, Jeezy, Joc, Zoe, Lil Wayne, 6-3 retards, Phlies, & the rest of them cuz theyre all floodin up the industry with all that immature nonsense so I dont give a fuck at all if he's reel cuz of his street credentials and shit but I think he's goofy to me but that's the way I'm lookin at it, not you guys!!
...besides all that shit is gettin old to me......

Oct 10, 2002
THE ACIDRAPTOR said:
Well to tell ya this, I'm now apparently loosing my full interest in southern rap cuz of Boosie, Jeezy, Joc, Zoe, Lil Wayne, 6-3 retards, Phlies, & the rest of them cuz theyre all floodin up the industry with all that immature nonsense so I dont give a fuck at all if he's reel cuz of his street credentials and shit but I think he's goofy to me but that's the way I'm lookin at it, not you guys!!
Okay he's goofy. like that goofy Avatar you got, it's childish.

Aug 14, 2003
BEEN LISTENING TO BOOSIE SINCE THAT CONCENTRATION CAMP, HE'S JUST MAKING SONGS FOR THE CLUBS, HE'S FAR FROM FALLING OFF. GET THE BAD AZZ MIXTAPES, GHETTO STORIES & GANGSTA MUSIK TOO SEE WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. THERE IS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN HIM & CHINGY.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
THE ACIDRAPTOR said:
Boosie (and Webbie) have been consistently dropping hard street shit for years, few club tracks won't change that, you probably haven't listened to him much besides what's on the radio

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
i didnt listen to boosie at first...but the more i heard it (rode with a homie when i was in school everyday off campus and he bumped boosie loud....everytime), i got hooked.......he spits some real ass shit...and can ride tracks like crazy.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
People on here had youtube links to some of his songs that persuaded me to buy that Bad Azz album. I didn't like dude at first, I didn't realize he was the dude from concentration camp, he must have been young when that shit came out. Anyways I'm glad folks turned me on to dude, the album i got from him is hella tight. The production is real clean I think I'm gonna have to cop some of Webbies shit too, he came tight all on this album.

Feb 5, 2005

I WAZ BUMPIN "MA BITCH" LAST WEEK & IT REMINDED OF WHEN HE HAD MORE OF THAT RAW SHIT...

WIT THAT BEING SAID, I BEEN LISTEN'N TO LIL BOOSIE SINCE "YOUNGEST OF DA CAMP" CAME OUT...

HIZ VOICE WAZ LESS ANNOYING BAC'K THEN BUT HE STILL SPIT SUM REAL SHIT...

WEBBIE JUS BEEN SPITTIN THE RAW SHIT FOR THE PAST FEW YEAR'z LIKE BOOSIE USED TO...

THE PRODUCTION GAME TRILL ENT GOT ADD'z MORE TO THE REASON WHY I LIKE THEY MUSIC...

- GEEzUz