DJ PAUL FROM 36 MAFIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
Hey i picked up the new xxl and i let my nigga at work read that shit and he was like you notice that nigga dj paul always hiddin his right hand. I was like wtf And he was like look and pulled up that yahoo image shit and sho nuff every pic, he missin some fingers or some shit?

Feb 9, 2006
Hey i picked up the new xxl and i let my nigga at work read that shit and he was like you notice that nigga dj paul always hiddin his right hand. I was like wtf And he was like look and pulled up that yahoo image shit and sho nuff every pic, he missin some fingers or some shit?
If I got a dollar everytime someone asked about his damn arm...

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
academy award winners

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh

dope boy , dope da-dope boy fresh

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
when that song first came out, this boss dude at work(he older) had a list of songs he wanted me to make a disk of and the first two songs were.. young jock-im coming down
and thirty six mafia dopefiend fresh...swear on everything, thats what i wrote on the disc too

May 9, 2002
Welcome to 2000, chief! How is that rock you been under? Heavy?

Jan 14, 2008
for real though.. how hard can you really be when you only got 1 arm to really work with? i mean.. hows he playin a digital keyboard? what about a computer mouse or keyboard? hows he clap? can he help you move into that new house you just bought? can he drive a stick shift if he needed to borrow your whip? im just sayin man..

Feb 13, 2008
for real though.. how hard can you really be when you only got 1 arm to really work with? i mean.. hows he playin a digital keyboard? what about a computer mouse or keyboard? hows he clap? can he help you move into that new house you just bought? can he drive a stick shift if he needed to borrow your whip? im just sayin man..
How hard can you really be? Talkin shit bout a man with a birth defect. Bet you wouldn't tell him to his face.