DJ PAUL FROM 36 MAFIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
alright thats 1 for you. And whats with this limewire shit?
Anyway, yeah He signed to his own label its called being your own boss. So All underground artist are 9 to 5 huh? Tell tech n9ne that lol. You sound like the typical mainstream listener aka idiot. I don't care how many T-Rock albums you own, you said the nigga was unsigned and that was the main point I was disputing. All that other shit(being on tv,major label etc) is irrelevant kinda like your e-cred on this site. Nobody gives a fuck about Internet gangstas especially not on this site you lame ass bitch.

And you loss for buying any of his earlier work, because all of that shit had shitty sound quality. I didn't buy anything from him until that slang & Serve mixtape in 04. As for all his previous work I downloaded them using "rapidshare and soulseek" because real niggaz don't use limewire lol

Just bc you signed to your own label dosent make you rich or even sometimes even getting paid(you have alot to learn in life) it just makes you in full creative control of your project and the owner of your music and yep most underground artist are indeed broke(they still work 9-5, slang they lil chump dope or just unemployed bums, Theres a few that make money from music but not even half)

You the type of lame who believes everything you here on a record or see on a album cover.

Since you brought up Tech
TECH N9NE has a way bigger budget then T-Rock he on a higher level He does worldwide tours(his tours gross atleast a million). His boss Travis(strange music) is a millionaire so there for Tech's projects gets way more exposure and money invested then most underground artists shit do. .

Your just a stupid immature, no knowledge having muthafucka. back in 2001 the only versions of t-rocks albums that was availble was the ones me and whoever bought back then, your bitch ass didnt jump on his ship until 04. And also the rereleases have the same exact poor quality as they did before only difference they was available at more online sites then just iap-tv. You can't make them songs sound top condition the beats wasnt even mixed down right when they was put together so it was a wrap.

you contradicted yourself I trumped you in this thread on your favorite artist so move on cry baby.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
ima go eat noodle soup,

my eyes hurt like a bitch

i really dont give a shit, about a pussy ass n*gga, a pussy ass hoe

oooooohhh,

my bad, shit is too catchy,

anyways, maybe the fame gets to you and you loose your hunger,

thats something lil wayne said

Aug 26, 2003
Just bc you signed to your own label dosent make you rich or even sometimes even getting paid(you have alot to learn in life) it just makes you in full creative control of your project and the owner of your music and yep most underground artist are indeed broke(they still work 9-5, slang they lil chump dope or just unemployed bums, Theres a few that make money from music but not even half)

You the type of lame who believes everything you here on a record or see on a album cover.

Since you brought up Tech
TECH N9NE has a way bigger budget then T-Rock he on a higher level He does worldwide tours(his tours gross atleast a million). His boss Travis(strange music) is a millionaire so there for Tech's projects gets way more exposure and money invested then most underground artists shit do. .

Your just a stupid immature, no knowledge having muthafucka. back in 2001 the only versions of t-rocks albums that was availble was the ones me and whoever bought back then, your bitch ass didnt jump on his ship until 04. And also the rereleases have the same exact poor quality as they did before only difference they was available at more online sites then just iap-tv. You can't make them songs sound top condition the beats wasnt even mixed down right when they was put together so it was a wrap.

you contradicted yourself I trumped you in this thread on your favorite artist so move on cry baby.
You stay acting like you're dropping knowledge yet you're dancing all around your original statement lol. If a nigga aint making millions that makes him a bum huh? lol. I never said T-Rock was rich or had a fanbase half as big as techs, you stated that "all" underground artist work 9 to 5's I simply named two that don't.

And I actually started listening to Rock back in 02, I didn't "purchase" any of his music until 04 so you can miss me with that jumpin on the bandwagon nonsense.

Dj paul still has a little arm, three six still fell off, and you still contradicted yourself. I'll be waiting for your next essay pussy.

Feb 8, 2003
You stay acting like you're dropping knowledge yet you're dancing all around your original statement lol. If a nigga aint making millions that makes him a bum huh? lol. I never said T-Rock was rich or had a fanbase half as big as techs, you stated that "all" underground artist work 9 to 5's I simply named two that don't.

And I actually started listening to Rock back in 02, I didn't "purchase" any of his music until 04 so you can miss me with that jumpin on the bandwagon nonsense.

Dj paul still has a little arm, three six still fell off, and you still contradicted yourself. I'll be waiting for your next essay pussy.

Quit twisting words around and re read. Now get off my dick I made my point and statement. Point is that man isnt signed to a major it dosent matter how many deals you turn down point is he isnt signed. Now shut teh fuck up already

Aug 26, 2003
And its funny how them disses didnt do shit to harm Paul's career. Paul made more millions since then and got a Oscar and TV Show on mtv, T-Rock not even signed and still living a regular 9-5 life and that was 5 years ago. So Paul and Juicy won that battle, the nigga that finishes at the bank is always the winner.

Quit twisting words around and re read. Now get off my dick I made my point and statement. Point is that man isnt signed to a major it dosent matter how many deals you turn down point is he isnt signed. Now shut teh fuck up already

Oh now thats your point? lol
Is he not signed period? or not signed to a major? maybe you should have idk.....said "major" in your initial statement? But then again that wouldn't matter seeing as how he's "turned down" major deals. You stupid bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeNbJDG-eOU
^^ maybe this will enlighten you old wise one

and who are you signed to by the way?

Feb 8, 2003
This is what I wrote quit switching my words up.

He is unsigned(just bc he got his own label sont mean he signed major and he not distributed by any majors) He still underground until he on rotation on every radio station and network channel. He not making millions(so in opinions tahts a regular 9-5)
&

Oh now thats your point? lol
Is he not signed period? or not signed to a major? maybe you should have idk.....said "major" in your initial statement? But then again that wouldn't matter seeing as how he's "turned down" major deals. You stupid bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeNbJDG-eOU
^^ maybe this will enlighten you old wise one

and who are you signed to by the way?

See the difference between me and you is that you got your feelings hurt so now you wanna go every route thats what internet forum buggs like you do.

get over it I proved you wrong now live with it. Im not signed to no major label never said it either and I dont need to depend on no music Im already financially set for a long ass time(if i invest right for life)(all the people that actually knows me personally on this site already knew that)(i still work though bc im not lazy)

Point is Rock isnt signed he still underground like I said in teh beginning(having your own label dosent make you signed it just makes you in control being signed) anyone can start they own label all you need is legit notorized legal paperwork and a certain sum of money, Logo(some people dont even got that). UIts about having major distrubution/joint venture deal or a artist deal.

Now anyways this thread is about DJ Paul bitch ass keeps changing it from DJ Paul-T-Rock-what label he signed to-Tech N9ne-to me. You need to get a life really quick.

Aug 26, 2003
i dont need to ask permition

i allready spoke to you.

you told me to stop fuckin your mom, and some other odd shit,
And who told you you can stop fucking her? Get back to work I got bills to pay. Pimpin my mother is my nine to five. I gotta buy some new T-Rock posters to put in my basemen....I mean my room

Aug 26, 2003
This is what I wrote quit switching my words up.

&

See the difference between me and you is that you got your feelings hurt so now you wanna go every route thats what forum buggs like you do.
Now get over it I proved you wrong now live with it. Im not signed to no major label never said it either and I dont need to depend on no music Im already financially set for a long ass time(if i invest right for life)(all the people that actually knows me personally on this site already knew that)(i still work though bc im not lazy)

Now anyways this thread is about DJ Paul bitch ass keeps changing it from DJ Paul-T-Rock-what label he signed to-Tech N9ne-to me. You need to get a life really quick

nah brah your delusional you didn't prove anything. I quoted your first statement. Not the following ones after you decided to back track

Im the forum bugg yet you're the one with 11,733 post lol. Who needs a life again? You got all this money the fuck you doing going back and forth(and still not knowing wtf you're talking about) with me?

Feb 8, 2003
nah brah your delusional you didn't prove anything. I quoted your first statement. Not the following ones after you decided to back track

Im the forum bugg yet you're the one with 11,733 post lol. Who needs a life again? You got all this money the fuck you doing going back and forth(and still not knowing wtf you're talking about) with me?

I got them 11,000 post bc I post up new album releases I been doing taht since 04(them add up) I didnt get them post from all actual messages. You do need a life you stalk T-Rock a lil too much.

back to Paul Im done wasting my time on your hardheaded ass, go argue on trock.net and whatever site you posted..

Aug 26, 2003
I got them 11,000 post bc I post up new album releases I been doing taht since 04(them add up) I didnt get them post from all actual messages. You do need a life you stalk T-Rock a lil too much.

back to Paul Im done wasting my time on your hardheaded ass, go argue on trock.net and whatever site you posted..
yeah thats it, go back to pauls arm or whats left of it lol

T-Rock isnt even my favorite rapper but if a nigga is talking nonsense I'm going to present him with the truth

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
Nobody asked what you thought
rofl its true i dont remember anyone asking him shit

Posts are posts...

Jun 30, 2008
blowing up has do to with dropping heat cuz it seems when people get famous they try to reach a broader audience and few can do that without losing their appeal, three six and twista are the best examples i can think of as people i stopped listenin to