DJ PAUL FROM 36 MAFIA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2008
like trock calls him dj small arm, you gotta find the song he did called my little arm, shit is hilarious, also defcon:lyrical warfare has mad diss songs against 3-6, and the little arm comes up alot

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
like trock calls him dj small arm, you gotta find the song he did called my little arm, shit is hilarious, also defcon:lyrical warfare has mad diss songs against 3-6, and the little arm comes up alot
all songs the masses never heard of or will never hear. i bet they was takings shots at him when putting theses simple simon ass niggas on.

Aug 7, 2002
how u gon fuckin clown someone on the dude that makes one of da best beats ever man ya better leave da man alone it wasn't his fault man i'd still kik it wit da dude wit his lil arm wat if u yo bitch ass had a lil arm and talked bout u u prolly cry wit cho waek feelins u got

Feb 8, 2003
And its funny how them disses didnt do shit to harm Paul's career. Paul made more millions since then and got a Oscar and TV Show on mtv, T-Rock not even signed and still living a regular 9-5 life and that was 5 years ago. So Paul and Juicy won that battle, the nigga that finishes at the bank is always the winner.

Aug 26, 2003
And its funny how them disses didnt do shit to harm Paul's career. Paul made more millions since then and got a Oscar and TV Show on mtv, T-Rock not even signed and still living a regular 9-5 life and that was 5 years ago. So Paul and Juicy won that battle, the nigga that finishes at the bank is always the winner.

this nigga here^^^ :eyecross:

Ashton kusher had them niggaz looking like straight up coons on that hollywood shit. Hip-hop never has and never will give a fuck about the oscars homie. And T-Rock has his own label Rock solid music. And he's turned down two major label deals.

http://www.trockonline.com/
http://www.trockonline.com/board/index.php

do some research before you run your mouth dumb ass. We both know you're an idiot so i don't know why I even bothered

Feb 8, 2003
this nigga here^^^ :eyecross:

Ashton kusher had them niggaz looking like straight up coons on that hollywood shit. Hip-hop never has and never will give a fuck about the oscars homie. And T-Rock has his own label Rock solid music. And he's turned down two major label deals.

http://www.trockonline.com/
http://www.trockonline.com/board/index.php

do some research before you run your mouth dumb ass. We both know you're an idiot so i don't know why I even bothered

You get limewire and download a couple of his albums and now you think your a expert. your post history shows bitch.

I dont need to get on artists chat boards like your ashy Sammuel L Jackson looking ass do remember that.

and for the record I always supported T-Rock(actually bought his albums online and the real store) you fuck boy I got all his shit even his shit before he had distribution when he was just slanging his shit on iap-tv I know 29(owner of the site and his graphic designer) So speak on what your little gerbil sqeeking ass know. as a matter of fact all his earlier shit I got they all came with signed T-Rock posters(i know you wanna buy one of them off me for your wall at your parents house you jock strap sucking nigga)

Now get the fuck outta here and take your bookworm ass to lemonlamesuckas.net or where ever you post at!

Sorry everybody not trying to fuck your threads up e arguing with a curve niggas. Back to the original discusion DJ Paul's birth disability.

Aug 26, 2003
You get limewire and download a couple of his albums and now you think your a expert. your post history shows bitch.

I dont need to get on artists chat boards like your ashy Sammuel L Jackson looking ass do remember that.

and for the record I always supported T-Rock(actually bought his albums online and the real store) you fuck boy I got all his shit even his shit before he had distribution when he was just slanging his shit on iap-tv I know 29(owner of the site and his graphic designer) So speak on what your little gerbil sqeeking ass know. as a matter of fact all his earlier shit I got they all came with signed T-Rock posters(i know you wanna buy one of them off me for your wall at your parents house you jock strap sucking nigga)

Now get the fuck outta here and take your bookworm ass to lemonlamesuckas.net or where ever you post at!

Sorry everybody not trying to fuck your threads up e arguing with a curve niggas. Back to the original discusion DJ Paul's birth disability.
yet with all that you still didn't know about his label situation lol. All that middle school insulting is besides the point. I bet you want Paul to nub fuck you lil faggot ass nigga. lolli lolli pop that body lol

Aug 26, 2003
Grow up little boy.

I know about the labels he dropped on.

Local - HCP - AREA 51 RECORDS - SECRET SERVICE - ROCK SOLID RECORDS - ROCK SOLID MUSIC

So take that and shut the fuck up.
nah i aint doin that, you said he was unsigned and living a nine to five, Don't backtrack now pussy. And he was never on no damn AREA 51 RECORDS lol

Feb 8, 2003
nah i aint doin that, you said he was unsigned and living a nine to five, Don't backtrack now pussy.
He is unsigned(just bc he got his own label sont mean he signed major and he not distributed by any majors) He still underground until he on rotation on every radio station and network channel. He not making millions(so in opinions tahts a regular 9-5)

Feb 8, 2003
nah i aint doin that, you said he was unsigned and living a nine to five, Don't backtrack now pussy. And he was never on no damn AREA 51 RECORDS lol
yes he was that Etched in stone was on Area 51 records. I got the original disc too dont make me scan it and make your ass look stupid in this thread.

I guess you not teh real T-Rock fan you acting liek that proves you didnt buy all his shit get teh fuck outta here

Feb 8, 2003
And he was never on no damn AREA 51 RECORDS lol

Now Im done with you here you go. Now go play with all the fake niggas and dont ever doubt a real nigga again. Im one of the realest on this site I dont lie about my life or shit or put up some fake ass front like some do.

Here you go I just schooled you on your favorite rapper you can take them over to iap-tv or Trocks forums and ask if thats the original disc from 2002(iall the shit i got is collector items). I supported that nigga when his shit was only on blank cdrs and unmixed and mastered before he got his shit pressed(now thats a true supporter not your lime wire downlaoing frontin ass)

Aug 26, 2003
alright thats 1 for you. And whats with this limewire shit?
Anyway, yeah He signed to his own label its called being your own boss. So All underground artist are 9 to 5 huh? Tell tech n9ne that lol. You sound like the typical mainstream listener aka idiot. I don't care how many T-Rock albums you own, you said the nigga was unsigned and that was the main point I was disputing. All that other shit(being on tv,major label etc) is irrelevant kinda like your e-cred on this site. Nobody gives a fuck about Internet gangstas especially not on this site you lame ass bitch.

And you loss for buying any of his earlier work, because all of that shit had shitty sound quality. I didn't buy anything from him until that slang & Serve mixtape in 04. As for all his previous work I downloaded them using "rapidshare and soulseek" because real niggaz don't use limewire lol

Jun 30, 2008
the arguement got gay when you guys were arguing what you forgot what was said, that he turned down two major labels, of course t-rocks diss songs didnt do shit to their sales, but as their sales have gone up, they have became horrible, chap 2 is infinately better than last 2 walk, they lost everybody on their label and dont even promote frayser boy or chrome, who are also way better, hopefully t-rock doesnt blow up cuz hes one of the few to consistently drop alot of heat