damn that new juve and soulja slimm(rip) track is beautiful

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man im lovin this shit..."i dont know how to act..slow motion for me..slow motion for me"...shit is great..i was never really a cash money fan but i feel like lately there shit has been really steppin up..production wise and lyrically.....but damn this song is great

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
HOW BIG....

HOW BIG DO Y'ALL THINK FAT PAT'S CAREER WOULD'VE BEEN IF HE DIDN'T GET TRAGICALLY TAKEN OUT THE GAME SO SOON? I REMEMBER AT THE TIME THAT GHETTO DREAMS DROPPED, I WAS LIVIN IN OKLAHOMA, AND THERE WAS A HUGE BUZZ AROUND HIS NAME ALREADY, BUT HE DIED AS SOON AS THAT DROPPED. I DON'T LIVE IN THE SOUTH ANYMORE, BUT I STILL LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM A LOT. I WAS NEVER REALLY A FAN OF THE SONG GHETTO DREAMS, BUT I GAVE IT ANOTHER LISTEN THE OTHER DAY, AND THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS NOW. HE REALLY SHINES ON THAT SHIT. I THINK HE'D BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST ACTS IN THE SOUTH BY NOW, HIS NAME WOULD BE UP THERE WITH UGK. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT, DO Y'ALL AGREE OR DISAGREE

Apr 25, 2002
@DLOCC my bad bro i dont have it on the comp i just seen the video(also tight) and shit was nice right off the bat..ill holler around tho and see if i can find somethin

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yall sleepin on dis... been hot for a minute

but cats just catchin on cuz soulja slim dead (RIP)... i guess like biggie said u nobody till somebooody kills u ....sux ass ....but this shit is off juvies new album juvie the great!!!!i bet this track takes juvie back 2 tha top anyhow here is some samples of the song on this page enjoy heheh.
http://www.atsparumas.com/mIcAs/mp3/R&B/(17) Juvenile - Slow Motion (ft. Soulja Slim).wma
and here some up to tha minute info on who killed slim may they rest in piss check this link...
http://www.rapnewsdirect.com/News/2004/03/22/Chaar.Ref.Slims.Mur/

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
HOW BIG DO Y'ALL THINK FAT PAT'S CAREER WOULD'VE BEEN IF HE DIDN'T GET TRAGICALLY TAKEN OUT THE GAME SO SOON? I REMEMBER AT THE TIME THAT GHETTO DREAMS DROPPED, I WAS LIVIN IN OKLAHOMA, AND THERE WAS A HUGE BUZZ AROUND HIS NAME ALREADY, BUT HE DIED AS SOON AS THAT DROPPED. I DON'T LIVE IN THE SOUTH ANYMORE, BUT I STILL LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM A LOT. I WAS NEVER REALLY A FAN OF THE SONG GHETTO DREAMS, BUT I GAVE IT ANOTHER LISTEN THE OTHER DAY, AND THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS NOW. HE REALLY SHINES ON THAT SHIT. I THINK HE'D BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST ACTS IN THE SOUTH BY NOW, HIS NAME WOULD BE UP THERE WITH UGK. I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT, DO Y'ALL AGREE OR DISAGREE

I feel what your saying, but Its hard to say if he would be real big if he was still around. Look at Lil Keke for example. He and Pat were on the same level back in the day. Keke had Southside, Pat had Tops Drop. I thought Keke would be a big name, but he hasnt really dropped anyhting tight since It Was All A Dream IMO. Same with ESG, he is one of my favorite artists, and someone who is really respected in the game. I dont see him blowing up though, like other people he help put on like Lil Flip.

May 11, 2002
That "Slow Motion" track is tight. I never have been a Cash Money fan....but I am going to pick up that new Juvi CD that the track is on. I picked up that old Soulja Slim Cd "Give It 2 Em Raw" the other day. Slim is tight....dman shame he is gone. RIP.

Apr 25, 2002
Juvenilie & Soulja Slimm - Slow Motion
http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E3C665680BCA5414C640E9F5E784CEF

was bumpin this song since when i first got juvies album.........song is tight as fuck, and both juvie and soulja come tight........bounce back is another banger..........for those sleepin on juvies album, DONT, right up there with 400 degreez........and by the way, im one of those who slept on soulja, im tryin to get into him more.....can someone suggest a solo to pick up from him.....i know he dropped one on No Limit, then dropped a couple other ones.....suggestions?

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
greedygreg209 said:
and by the way, im one of those who slept on soulja, im tryin to get into him more.....can someone suggest a solo to pick up from him.....i know he dropped one on No Limit, then dropped a couple other ones.....suggestions?
"Give It 2 Em Raw" (the No Limit album) is the one i'm feelin the most...others night say different, so check out all of em...

May 11, 2002
Picked up that Juve CD today.....Damn, it bangs. I think this is the first Cash Money CD I have ever purchased. That "Bounce Back" track is tight too. "Slow Motion" is the cut. Nice summer track.

Jan 26, 2003
i think that cds weak compared to his other shit...400 degreez was his hottest album though, hands down...that whole CD is slappin man.......cash money alwayz come sick though