DA OFFICIAL PO UP THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I like this thread. Ima be back tonight or in the morning with some serious bonafide lean cuts.

But off top, big moe - city of syrup.. whole album deserves credit.. big moe should get as much props when it comes to syrup as screw. Niggas don’t even know what “barre” is and his nickname was the barre baby! Do some research help you’ll find barre was alpharma before alpharma turned into actavis.. now the closest to that is wockhardt..

Back when my gf had just met me and I had her hittin the doctor up for 8s and pints..her song was beanie sigels “purple rain”.. the only girl I know to this day that sipped more actavis then these so called sippers..I taught her well... she poured up 8s or better every time..

I might drop some pcp cuts in here too, cuz the term “pour up” is actually synonymous with pouring water on cigs/weed/blunts.. where I’m from the vials of water we’re called “pours” aka 20 pours 50 pours etc..I’m in the middle of driving but ima hold this thread down best believe

Man a lot of ppl who tried to act like they was really lean sippers fell off when the street price inflated but that showed the real from the fake.. if you really sip you ain’t gon pay no 1000-1200 a PT cruiser..doctor finessing all the way.. mozzy did the kick the cup challenge and a lot of niggas started riding dick.. same niggas who was tryna look like the biggest sippers in the world now are denouncing it cuz of one IG..then fredo died.. ppl who ain’t even listen to fredo actin like Seattle heron addicts when Kurt Cobain passed .. miss me with that.. we still sippin..ain’t shit gonna change that. Sorry for the whole page and a half rant but I got y’all on a good 50-60 classic lean cuts. Just let me get home to my laptop.

If you real you remember og Ron c “fuck action” mixtapes and fucked ya bitch to screwed R. Kelly cuts lmao

Last edited: