Concentration Camp II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
I don't know how many of y'all was up on this back in the day, but the shit was sicc as fuck. Anyways, it dropped when that Young Bleed was hittin. It was him, C-Loc, Growl Nitty, and some other folks. Now to my question...for those that were up on it, did any of y'all khop Camp III, or any of the solo's from the group members, and was the shit hott or not?

May 10, 2002
camp 3 was not real good.....it had some aight tracks but the first 2 concentration camps were classic to me.....

and if you liked camp 2 a lot then go pick up a max minelli or lay-lo album.....you wont be dissapionted.....

Feb 8, 2003
BOO from the Concentration Camp also dropped a couple solo albums.
They producer Happy did alot of tracks on Young Bleed classic album "MY OWN". How many of yall was feeling that "Vintage" album by Young Bleed?

May 4, 2002

Camp 1 classic, camp 2 sicc as fuck, camp 3 pretty good, camp 4 the worst of the bunch, look for camp 5 soon

max first album solid, max second and thier albums both jamming hard as fuck...

Boo tha boss playa, all his shit jams get all four of his albums.....

C-Loc all his albums are hard as fuck too

Lay Low which is J-Von and Max Minelli good album, look for a j-von solo

also check boosie he used to be on camp records back in the days right now he blowing up lousiana he is like the top sellign ug artist...

Get all the campl afflited shit...

Sep 11, 2002
I liked that CC 2 even if it is as no good as the first one.Celesito i didnt feel that vintage album, i wouldnt say "my own" is classic but it's very dope shit...(better than his first lp on No limit if u ask me).