Chamillionaire Speaks On yung Ro Situation And T.I. & Jimmy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Random Thoughts...

I know a lot of people hate on 50 cent for a multitude of different reasons but i listened to his new song today and actually liked it..... some people around me really didn't....I told them it might be a case of hatin on it just because its him...and that made me think about something....... how do you listen to your music?....when I get an mp3 or see something online i put it on my drive or burn it down and listen to it on an actual radio.....you know with real speakers....or in the whip.....online everything sounds wack..... maybe im wrong but thats my opinion....

Have ya'll seen Chris Rock Kill the Messenger?....dudes funny...

Reggie Bush....that boy got skills on the field.....they cant hold that boy.... like Kobe on the court.....NBA pre season has started so I know all yall kobe hataz gonna be sick......

Im probably the only person who is really not feelin Sarah Palin......she is not foolin' me at all.........

Kardinal Official is dope to me.......I be on some international ish though...

I watched that work for diddy show for the first time today and it happened to be the last episode....it was actually pretty good....diddy seems to do everything over the top...dude landed in a helicopter and got out just to get a private plane flight......

and I also watched that I love money show for the first time too...and it was the last episode of that also....

Yung Ro is talkin nonsense....I didnt even respond to it because he would look sooooooooooo stupid if i decided to put personal business out in the streets....i figured i would just let him look right and be the bad guy on this one "for his sake".....some of these guys that have problems with me are really lucky I dont throw dirt the way I could......they would not be able to win..... my voice is waaaay louder.....and they wouldn't be able to dispute some of the things i could say....he should just play this one smart and leave it alone....

and that reminds me..... i saw TI's response today when the homie clinton was tryin to get him to go at jones..... I think he handled the situation well..... I saw some headlines that said TI vs Jim Jones.... i think a lot of people want to see the beef.....maybe im wrong but i think "having swag or not " would be a very silly reason for beefing.....

Mannnn that boy Luda is in the new Max Pain movie..... thats dope......

832. 514. 4730 .....holla at me.......
Source: Chamillionaire | Mixtape Messiah | (832) 514-4730

Apr 19, 2006
"when I get an mp3 or see something online i put it on my drive or burn it down and listen to it on an actual radio.....you know with real speakers....or in the whip.....online everything sounds wack..... maybe im wrong but thats my opinion...."

what?