cham went platinum yet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
his turn it up single is gettin a lot of play ive heard ridin 2 but it tripped me out when my cuzzin was goin threw radio stations n stop on that song n was singin it lol n she used to hate it back n the day when id be bumpin gymc

Jan 12, 2003
as we already know he already shipped gold shortly after releasing the album. But now he's almost sold 500,00. He's steadily moving up every week, so it's only a matter of weeks before officially selling those numbers. But as of plat status, he has a long way to go.

Oct 7, 2005
OVERRATED AS FUK... I LUV DA SOUF BUT ALL DIS NIGGA GOT IS MIXTAPE VERSES... HES LIKE DA SOUTHERN VERSION OF FUCKIN FABULOUS

NOW MAYBE IF HE GOT SOME DEEP SHIT ON HIS ALBUM INSTEAD OF THIS ICEY JIGGY POP BULLSHIT THAT BE ON THA RADIO THEN MAYBE ILL GIVE DUDE A CHANCE... BUT A COUPLE PUNCHLINES ON A COUPLE MIXTAPES DONT MEAN U SHIT IN THIS GAME

HOLLA @ ME AFTER 5 YEARS AND 3 ALBUMS

Apr 8, 2005
he gonna go plat. ridin gettin more and more play and the video gonna be out soon thats gonna grab some sales and im sure there gonna eb another sigle wit a video aftere that. i heared southern takeover is gonna be it or is already i duno tho

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
^^^ his album has a lot of deep shit listen to rain feat scarface listen to the outro and void in my life

Aug 26, 2002
DUDE IS BOOSTY!!!!!!!! How long they been playing that first single , forever and a day..........He did not do good enough so they basicly riding the single out
same shit with BoyzN Da Hood, where was there 2nd single
oh they don;t sell enough so of course they ain't going to waste there money

DUDE IS WACK FACE IT!!!!

Nov 13, 2003
VEGAS_BOI305 said:
OVERRATED AS FUK... I LUV DA SOUF BUT ALL DIS NIGGA GOT IS MIXTAPE VERSES... HES LIKE DA SOUTHERN VERSION OF FUCKIN FABULOUS

NOW MAYBE IF HE GOT SOME DEEP SHIT ON HIS ALBUM INSTEAD OF THIS ICEY JIGGY POP BULLSHIT THAT BE ON THA RADIO THEN MAYBE ILL GIVE DUDE A CHANCE... BUT A COUPLE PUNCHLINES ON A COUPLE MIXTAPES DONT MEAN U SHIT IN THIS GAME

HOLLA @ ME AFTER 5 YEARS AND 3 ALBUMS
have you even listening to the whole album yet?

Feb 5, 2005
VEGAS_BOI305 said:
MAYBE IF HE GOT SOME DEEP SHIT ON HIS ALBUM INSTEAD OF THIS ICEY JIGGY POP BULLSHIT THAT BE ON THA RADIO THEN MAYBE ILL GIVE DUDE A CHANCE

PIC UP DA ALBUM ...

GIVE TRAC # 10 A LISTEN ( THINK IM CRAzY )...

IT'LL SURPRISE U...

PERSONALLY I HOPE HE DOES A VIDEO 4 DAT 1.....

DAT TRAC IZ SERIOUS !!!

- GEEzUZ

Dec 15, 2003
GeeZus said:

PIC UP DA ALBUM ...

GIVE TRAC # 10 A LISTEN ( THINK IM CRAzY )...

IT'LL SURPRISE U...

PERSONALLY I HOPE HE DOES A VIDEO 4 DAT 1.....

DAT TRAC IZ SERIOUS !!!

- GEEzUZ
I second dat! Fuckin blew my grey matter first time I heard it. I wish more rappers would do shit as creative as dat track. And for those sayin Cham is wack, what the fuck are you talking about. I understand everone has their opinion but come on. You may not like his voice or style but dat muthafucka got crazy spits. You can't say he don't. Listen to some of the shit that spew out dude's mouth. He's not all punchlines and grills! Please believe it!

Jul 1, 2002
can anybody explain it 2 me wut the point was behind the 5 min song that was "they think im crazy" i mean yea she got aids n shit but wut was the point i still dont get it...

Feb 14, 2004
at first i wasn't feelin the album that much, but i let it soak and it's one of my favorite albums now. The Source gave the album 3 1/2 mics, thas some b.s. to me