Birdman Busted on Weapons, Fraudulent License charges

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Cash Money Records founder and rapper Brian “Birdman” Williams was arrested Sunday (Jan. 29) on weapons and fraudulent driver’s license charges.

The 36-year-old music mogul was charged with carrying a concealed firearm; possession of a firearm by a convicted felon; unlawful use of a license by presenting another person’s driver's license; possession of a fraudulent license; and failure to have vehicle registration.

The alleged incident occurred at 3:28 a.m., when Miami Beach police officer Kevin Millan said he spotted a maroon Maserati ''parked in the right lane of traffic'' on South Pointe Drive. Millan’s police report further stated that the vehicle had no tag and a covered vehicle identification number.

Williams told Millan he owned the Maserati and that his license and paperwork were inside the car, according to the report.

“After opening the glove compartment, [the] defendant reached across to driver's side,” Millan stated. “While doing so, he removed a .40 cal. glock semi-auto pistol from his waist band with his right hand and dropped it to driver's floor board….[The] gun [was] loaded with eight rounds.”

Police said Williams had three ID cards and two driver’s licenses from Louisiana under the names Brian Williams, with a birthdate of Feb. 15, 1975, and Thomas Corey, with a birthdate of Feb. 15, 1969.

In addition, Williams told officers his real name was Brian Christile Williams, born in 1969.

The report also stated that Williams told police he recently purchased the Maserati in Los Angeles, but ''it has no tag and has not been registered." H e also said he had a prior felony conviction.

Williams’ attorney, André Crenshaw, stated that the allegations against his client are untrue. “There are some conflicting stories as to his possession of a handgun,” said Crenshaw. "[Williams] denies saying that he has a felony conviction. He never made that statement.”

Both parties settled the case, according to news reports. Williams, who is out on $18,000 bond, could not be reached for comment Tuesday (Jan.
31).

Jan 18, 2006
BIRDMAN CAN SUCK A DICK, HE FUCKED OVER BG, JUVE, AND TURK AND THEY CAME IN THE GAME TOGETHER. I DONT FEEL BAD FOR THE DUDE WHATSOEVER.

Feb 8, 2003
T-Rip said:
BIRDMAN CAN SUCK A DICK, HE FUCKED OVER BG, JUVE, AND TURK AND THEY CAME IN THE GAME TOGETHER. I DONT FEEL BAD FOR THE DUDE WHATSOEVER.

We dont know that for a fact. Thats just some shit them niggas said. If yall havent noticed everytime a nigga leaves a record label their excuse is always they didnt pay me right or I didnt recieve the proper promotion. Niggas Please. when is individuals gonna look in the mirror and blame themselves for they failure nine times out of ten they didnt read the fine print of the contract or the fans just dont want to buy they albums. It takes a man to say hey this album flopped it just didnt do good as my last instead of blaming everyone else

Oct 7, 2005
NAH DIS AINT DRIVIN WHILE BLACK... DIS A GETO NIGGA DAT GOT CAUGHT LOOKIN SHADY IN THE WRONG PART OF TOWN. I LIVE IN MIAMI AND DEM CRAKAZ IN MIAMI BEACH PD AINT PLAYIN WIT NOBODY. DEY KEEP MOST OF MIAMI BEACH ON LOCK DOWN CUZ THEY BEEN SCARY FOR YEARS SINCE THEM TOURISTS WAS GETTIN SHOT. BABY THOT HE WUZ ALL GOOD BUT U CANT BE DOUBLE PARKIN OUT DERE LIKE U IN DA HOOD

HOLLA @ A CHICO

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
We dont know that for a fact. Thats just some shit them niggas said. If yall havent noticed everytime a nigga leaves a record label their excuse is always they didnt pay me right or I didnt recieve the proper promotion. Niggas Please. when is individuals gonna look in the mirror and blame themselves for they failure nine times out of ten they didnt read the fine print of the contract or the fans just dont want to buy they albums. It takes a man to say hey this album flopped it just didnt do good as my last instead of blaming everyone else
I FEEL YA ON THAT

Oct 12, 2005
I can't believe Baby on this one. All the paper he has, all the Homies he's got, and he gets caught with a strap? Firstly why was he parked on the wrong side of the street? He was in M.I.A., not Frisco. Stunting! The F.E.D.S. have every African American with paper under scrutiny. It must have been the Crizzy! We came up with a saying in respect to my homies dad who passed away,"Police YOURSELF!" Don't wait on the rollers.Thats Federal homie!:ermm: Beatrice, what is yor malfunction? See you later,cuz your gone! Brrrrrrrrrrr!