Big K.R.I.T. - Guilty As Charged

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
Krit is top 3 of New artists from the South. I know he ain't new per say but he is part of the new/next generation of Southern artists
Most definitely.

I fucks with Kevin Gates and KRIT pretty tough, as far as my #3 from the south IDK ? , J. Cole (north carolina) really sounds like an east coast mc so I dont know if he counts. I liked Doe B (RIP). I liked Yelawolf until his mixtape with DJ Paul, and everything after that has sucked. (the last 4-5 years I guess).

I can't rock with these non-lyrical dudes like future, Gucci, migos, rich gang etc. etc. I don't care how hard the beats go, just not for me.

Anybody else good?

I'll still listen to T.I, luda, boozie, all the older generation - and of course Scarface before them.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Most definitely.

I fucks with Kevin Gates and KRIT pretty tough, as far as my #3 from the south IDK ? , J. Cole (north carolina) really sounds like an east coast mc so I dont know if he counts. I liked Doe B (RIP). I liked Yelawolf until his mixtape with DJ Paul, and everything after that has sucked. (the last 4-5 years I guess).

I can't rock with these non-lyrical dudes like future, Gucci, migos, rich gang etc. etc. I don't care how hard the beats go, just not for me.

Anybody else good?

I'll still listen to T.I, luda, boozie, all the older generation - and of course Scarface before them.
Maxo Kream