BG WAS THE ONLY RIDER FROM CASH MONEY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
My nigga B.G wit da bizness..allday..that's my nigga doogie I went to skoo wit him out there..100% real nigga...Turk wit it too!! Also Birdman and Slims Brother "Gangsta" (who B.G is named after) ....he's doin Life behind the hot Boy shit...its a lot shit behind that Hot Boy thing that goes deeper than rap that a lot of niggaz don't kno....jus kno when u listen to B.g u gettin the real 24/7

May 4, 2005
B.G. and TURK stay wit the heat. i got every geezy cd that came out.

chopper city 1+2 to heart of the streets 2. and tru story.

mafuckah keep it street.. all the way to the bone grizzle.

May 30, 2006
My nigga B.G wit da bizness..allday..that's my nigga doogie I went to skoo wit him out there..100% real nigga...Turk wit it too!! Also Birdman and Slims Brother "Gangsta" (who B.G is named after) ....he's doin Life behind the hot Boy shit...its a lot shit behind that Hot Boy thing that goes deeper than rap that a lot of niggaz don't kno....jus kno when u listen to B.g u gettin the real 24/7
Birdman & Slims brother Gangsta that's doing life said himself in an interview that BG was a real ass gangsta.

May 15, 2002
ARE PEOPLE FORGETTING ABOUT UNLV?
Those dudes was some real gangstas too. Thats the reason why Yella Boy came up dead. Baby owed them some money, so they started shooting up his house, cars, and Yella even whooped his ass at a video shoot. They was hard as hell too. Tec and Lil Ya from the Melph and Yella from the Magnolia.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
ARE PEOPLE FORGETTING ABOUT UNLV?
Those dudes was some real gangstas too. Thats the reason why Yella Boy came up dead. Baby owed them some money, so they started shooting up his house, cars, and Yella even whooped his ass at a video shoot. They was hard as hell too. Tec and Lil Ya from the Melph and Yella from the Magnolia.
is that there song drag em in the river?

Sep 17, 2007
if you can get your hands on this copy of FEDS, itz got a dope interview about before Cash Money began. This dude bodied like 12 cats. There story is way deeper than rap foreal.

Aug 14, 2003
A NIGGA FROM DOWN THERE WITH HIS FAMILY MOVED UP HERE SO HE COULD GET AWAY FROM THAT (BUT THERES ALWAYS TROUBLE EVERYWHERE YOU GO), HE ENDED UP GOIN TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH ME, BUT HIS POPS TOLD ME ABOUT "GANGSTA" AND EVERYTHING IROCC SAID, IM NOT GONNA DETAIL IT, BUT ITS MORE THAN RAP WITH THE "HOT BOY" TITLE, NOT WHAT MASTER P WAS TALKIN ABOUT.

Aug 14, 2003
A NIGGA FROM DOWN THERE WITH HIS FAMILY MOVED UP HERE SO HE COULD GET AWAY FROM THAT (BUT THERES ALWAYS TROUBLE EVERYWHERE YOU GO), HE ENDED UP GOIN TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH ME, BUT HIS POPS TOLD ME ABOUT "GANGSTA" AND EVERYTHING IROCC SAID, IM NOT GONNA DETAIL IT, BUT ITS MORE THAN RAP WITH THE "HOT BOY" TITLE, NOT WHAT MASTER P WAS TALKIN ABOUT.