Best rapper on Prophet Ent. / Hypnotize Minds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002

For some reason I thought M-Child was a female (kinda sounds like it), and I thought damn this girl is hard. But male or female I thought M-Child waz gonna be dope, then the album was hella disappointing.

Lord Infamous was the best they had I thought, but then again I used to get him confused with Koopsta Knicca, so I can't even call it.

Body Parts has to be one of the hardest albums ever put out though. I know that at least.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011

For some reason I thought M-Child was a female (kinda sounds like it), and I thought damn this girl is hard. But male or female I thought M-Child waz gonna be dope, then the album was hella disappointing.

Lord Infamous was the best they had I thought, but then again I used to get him confused with Koopsta Knicca, so I can't even call it.

Body Parts has to be one of the hardest albums ever put out though. I know that at least.
I've heard some male rappers I thought were female, but I don't think M-Child sounds that feminine. That album was a lil disappointing due to my anticipation of it, but there were some good tracks.