ALL CALL>>IF YOU CHOPP MUSICC, PLZ PUT YOUR NAME N HERE...more info inside.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
PEEP-

plz UTILIZE THIS THREAD FOR 3 THINGS:

1. RECOGNIZE OUR "in-house" Choppaholicz, that for fun or business chopp musicc up.
SO PLZ POST YOUR NAME AND MUSICC HERE.

WE ALL HAVE OUR PLACE IN THIS SCREWED UP WORLD.

2. USE THIS THREAD TO REQUEST traccz that you think would sound tight CHOPPED UP.
I DO UNDERSTAND FOLKZ HAVE LIVES, BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FULFILL A REQUEST, IT WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

3. POST LINKS TO TRACCZ THAT YOU FIND CHOPPED UP ON THE NET.

EXTRA:
REALLY THOUGH, YOUR SOUTHERN SICCNESS FORUM HAS GROWN, I THINK HIGHLY OF THIS FORUM, WE DON'T SEE 99.9% OF THE DRAMA THAT OTHER FORUMS HAVE, OUR SCREWHEADS ARE ON THE COOOOOOL, EVEN IF WE DON'T SEE I 2 I.
ITS A WHOLE NOTHER VIBE IN HERE...
THIS IS MY "THANK YOU" TO YOU ALL, FOR KEEPIN IT "SOUTHERN SICC" IN HERE.

BE ABOUT YO MONEY, FUCC ALL ELSE.

YALL STAY UP-

D-LOCC

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
WILLY BIGGS of MONSTAVILLE - [email protected] | www.monstaville.net

Biggs does some tracks here and there for the fuck of it, but also does albums for bread...the resume's gettin lengthy so holla now for them prices...if you need full albums done.

Pick up any of my releases that he's done and others. He'll be doin Julox's project next out the South/Mid-West.

Willy Biggs Presents:
MONSTAVILLE SIPPIN' VOL.1 - FREE DOWNLOAD (Coming Soon)
feat - Playa Rae, Chingo Bling, Bun B., Baby Bash, Dayton Family and more.

Also being added to the team this coming month is DJ 713 out of Houston, TX who will be presenting his 1st Monstaville release as well...look for that. We're movin on these boys trust me...it's goin down.

His email address: [email protected]

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Awwwready dlocc...
just did a couple of lynch tracks messing around its something a lil different than what i usually do is mix it more up....
tracks are off loaded the one with kokane "my soul 2 keep" and other is "die 1 by 1" and "lil jon what they gone do" peep it
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/djloonmusic.htm
http://www.myspace.com/djloon
AREA 51 COMING SOON 2K5....
ill throw up some brotha lynch, luni, xraided also some kurupt songs later ;)
feel free to request some songs heh no charge for just a track really its all love... although i appreciate the $$$...
itz goin doooown.....!!!
good lookin law whut up rae and biggs keep grindin'!!!
Keep Checking My Sounclick For More Songs....

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I always thought it would sound tight if someone screwed some old soul, like some Al Green, Isley Brothers shit, EWF's Reasons would sound sick slowed down...

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
responding to the roll call LOL

yeah, i do chop up shit and my boy DJ SQ6 does too. we about to put out a slowed and chopped mixtape here in germany with a buncha bay and socal shit on slow... i hope these muthafuckas out here start to get hip to this slooooow shit.
we also been slowing down a buncha german and french rap.

peep some stuff. nothing fancy though, just some shit we came up with right quick...

The Leery Gang - Tha Block (Slowed Down & Flagchopped)

San Quinn - Flow Down (Slowed Down & Flagchopped)