ALL CALL>>IF YOU CHOPP MUSICC, PLZ PUT YOUR NAME N HERE...more info inside.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
I have really been sleepin on this forum......I get too busy with my other hustles I don't get me internet game up like I need it....

Just do a search for Bakers Dozen Mixtapes U should find me....

or The Chopp'd & Scrw'd Show.....

Dec 9, 2005
i heard next lifetime by erykah badu over the radio n i thought if the suc n screw got a hold of this instrumental n busted sum freestyles it would sound sicc

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Say, I'm about to drop a free cd here in the next month or so. I'm lookin for someone that would be willing to screw/chop one or a few of my songs. This is a FREE project, so anyone looking to do this for free of course would get all recognition, but there's a demand for that here in Oklahoma City and I love screw anyways so I'd like it hear what you got. Hit me up if you're interested. Much love and God bless

May 1, 2010
on an side note i have a question does anybody kno who does the chopping for all the new screw tapes? I Have Them All,On The Ones Where Mke watts is doing it,hisname is mentioned, however most of them our unknown,can anybody clear it up>?
I don't really know bro, you mean all the new chapters? I always just assumed that was just some unreleased screw mixes that had never been released? Cuz whenever someone else does screw mixes they label them. I cop some shit from Lil' Randy and he does official Screwed Up Records and Tapes mixes, but he does them as Lil' Randy, I don't think anyone is mixing shit and passing it off as screw.

May 1, 2010
Oh and DJ Red is the official DJ for Screwed Up Records and Tapes on cullen, Randy is official for huntsville.

Both DJ Red and Lil' Randy will do a personal tape (songs of your choice) for you for 50 bucks... if you want them to do an album it's a little more (like your own project/CD chopped and screwed) but not too much more... hit em up on twitter for the info...