ALL CALL>>IF YOU CHOPP MUSICC, PLZ PUT YOUR NAME N HERE...more info inside.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
UnLieutenant said:
i mixed a little track out of a couple of big hawk's acapellas and tracks... and used that indo g beat "remember me ballin". it's slowed & chopped...

it's just a lil something to show my respect for the man. he touched so many people with his music and even had fans all the way out here in germany.....

Flagship Records - R.I.P. Big Hawk Tribute Track (S&C)

:cry:

aye, im feeling that HAWK mix you did, good shit....i got "h town stomp" remix on a tape ima be putting up for dl soon. if you need to add another verse to that track, i have the Htown stomp accapella...r.i.p HAWK

jyeaya

Mar 17, 2006
D-Locc60 said:
PEEP-

plz UTILIZE THIS THREAD FOR 3 THINGS:

1. RECOGNIZE OUR "in-house" Choppaholicz, that for fun or business chopp musicc up.
SO PLZ POST YOUR NAME UP-IF THATS YOU. I CONSIDER YOU FOLKS THE HEART OF THIS FORUM.
WE ALL HAVE OUR PLACE IN THIS SCREWED UP WORLD.

This is "2 To The Head" from Kool G Rap & Polo's 1991 album Live & Let Die. It's produced by $ir Jinx and features Scarface, Bushwick Bill, Ice Cube & Kool G Rap on the mic.

Slowed & Chopped by me, STRATEGY.

http://rapidshare.de/files/21131288/STRATEGY_-_2_To_The_Head_SLOWED.mp3.html

STRATEGY

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
willy biggs said:
aye, im feeling that HAWK mix you did, good shit....i got "h town stomp" remix on a tape ima be putting up for dl soon. if you need to add another verse to that track, i have the Htown stomp accapella...r.i.p HAWK

jyeaya
damn i'm not up here regularly and missed your comment..

thanks for the props and thanks for the offer playa! but i'll leave the song as it is...

www.myspace.com/flagshiprecords

Dec 16, 2006
on an side note i have a question does anybody kno who does the chopping for all the new screw tapes? I Have Them All,On The Ones Where Mke watts is doing it,hisname is mentioned, however most of them our unknown,can anybody clear it up>?