8Ball & MJG on BadBoy Ent.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2003
How do you feel about them Being on p-diddy label?I heard of them signing awhile back.this should be major from these boys.more video,& radio play.i heard that dj quik,jazzy pha,lil jon,&other producers are working on their album.

May 2, 2002
I don't think they'd sound too good with Bad Boy. They're from Memphis. They're about the crunk shit, that get the party jumpin' type shit, that laid back pimp shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Yea, they need to take it back to the Space Age Pimpin Days, they have never put out anything that tight.

Their CD will be aight on Bad Boy though, as long as Puffy isnt in the background of every song goin "yea" "yea" "yea" "take that"

May 2, 2002
jay deuce said:
Their CD will be aight on Bad Boy though, as long as Puffy isnt in the background of every song goin "yea" "yea" "yea" "take that"
You know he will be. If he ain't behind the boards, he's in somebody's video. P. Diddy makes it a point to be seen and heard.

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah that nigga will be in the video Harlem Shaking and doing the type writer hloding his dick like always.

I think they album will be tight because remember Diddy does have more than alot of money to hire any producer 8 Ball & MJG wants.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

jay deuce said:
Yea, they need to take it back to the Space Age Pimpin Days, they have never put out anything that tight.

I havent felt anything they've put out since On The Outside Looking In. 8Balls Lost had a few tight tracks, but I wasnt felling MJG's at all. I wish they'd go back to the style from thier first 3 CDs, they were one of the groups that pioneered the southern sound, they originated that southern fried funk shit...

May 14, 2003
IF THEY KEEP THEY WAY THEY HAVE BEEN THEY SHOULD BE FINE!!!! THATS CONSIDERING THAT THEY DONT LET PUFFY TOUCH THEIR SHIT AND BE ALL UP IN THE BACKGROUND WITH HIS GAY ASS "TAKE THAT TAKE THAT" BULLSHIT!

B

Blackjack 1577

As long as Puffy lets them do they thing on their own, their new shit will sound tight.

But we'll see how it turns out.

Jun 3, 2002
playa RY said:
I havent felt anything they've put out since On The Outside Looking In. 8Balls Lost had a few tight tracks, but I wasnt felling MJG's at all. I wish they'd go back to the style from thier first 3 CDs, they were one of the groups that pioneered the southern sound, they originated that southern fried funk shit...

^^^^^U didn't feel 'On Top of da World' ?????

I thought that album got nothin' but tight shit. My favorite Ball & G album is mos def 'Comin' Out Hard', but I think 'On Top of da World' come in a close second..........

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's gone be one of they best albums... Fuck Puff, them niggas aint gone totally switch up they style, they know what they fans is expecting. To me, they gone have a chance to get that Top Notch production they been missin since the SUave House Days. I was just listening to EightBall's Lost album, and that shit still sound clean. Everything they have done since leaving Suave House has lacked in quality production. Watch, they aint gone be doin no Harelm Shakin. I just hope Puff don't sleep on em and not drop they album...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

BlessDaWizeguy said:
^^^^^U didn't feel 'On Top of da World' ?????

my bad, Thats what I meant to say, On Top Of The World was thier last tight CD...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the bottom line is that eightball is probably one of the truly dopest mcs out of the south (lyrical depth) and there isnt much puff can do to buff that shine out. the shit will be bangin. there might be a couple songs on some mtv type shit but trust that 8ball is gonna keep his home fanbase happy.