XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE IZ EFFECTIVE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
When you get in XPLOSIVE Magazine you get seen by a lot of Rap and R&B Industry Big Wigs. The artists interviewed in XPLOSIVE Magazine recieve the magazine. Just being seen alone is awareness and is what you have been trying to do all along. You always wanted Universal to see your album, to read about it in a positive way. You always wanted Nas, or Jadakiss, or Baby to notice your work. For the $$ we charge, it's not a hard choice to make. It's all promotion, which is needed more so now than ever before. The shelves are cluttered with Rap CD's no one is buying. Show your product to a crowd of readers who buy, listen, perform (make), and just love this music. MURDERDOG used to be the one The Industry would look at, they still might, but Murderdog aint looking at the Bay Area/Northern Cali-It's Home to help build our Artists and put them in their respected place in this industry. I still read them, always will, but the Baton always has to be passed. Readers support the real, Buy all publications that showcase your favorite Independent rappers, Get in and be a part of History here on the West Coast.

Feb 12, 2005
RIGHT ON CEZA AND XPLOSIVE..........

WEVE BEEN RECIEVING CALLS AND GETTING FEEDBACK FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY DUE TO OUR ADD IN YOUR MAGAZINE. YOU ARENT LYING. WE WILL BE DOIN IT AGAIN IN THE FUTURE NO DOUBT. RIGHT ON.......

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Just hit me. Since you guys do clothing... It's more effective than if you had an album..... An ad will surely make business for you.. Shane has been getting at me.... Let's make something happen fo sho!!! Cesar (925) 594-0251

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
We are doing interviews on J.Diggs and Rydah J.Klyde in this issue. I believe an ad with your album cover will be in this next one. Holla at me if you need more. (925) 594-0251 Cesar