Whos peeped the last issue of Xplosive?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2003
Yea I peeped that shit, it's cool. Everybody from the P was repped except for me (due to a technical difficulty) but it's all good still a dope ass magazine. Who knows, maybe one day I'll end up in there. Until then keep hope alive.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
eskimoe pie, it wasn't a technical difficulty, it was a space issue, u weren't the only one that got left out, we had over 40 pittsburg interviews, and i had to make it a page shorter that what it was sposed to be, it was NOT easy to fit all that into that short of an amount of pages but it still came out tight

and to answer mars' question, yeah i may have checked that out, it's aiiiiiiiiiiiiightttt haha

SNATCH THAT UP IF U SEE IT!!!!!!!!

like I said look for us at an even near u, we been everywhere lately, Summer Jam, Mars' BBQ, Savage Life Rec Release Party, The Session with Mac Dre, Yukmouth Autograph Session, and coming up The Magic Show and much more................

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
right on homie, appreciate that, don't know what you said there towards the end but right on though