WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE IN XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE?

• Total voters
Sep 22, 2002
Ceza, just got to see the last issue, first time I've had the opportunity to fuck with Xplosive and I just wanted to give you props, one of the best magazines I've put hands on!!! Good to see the mix of Bay artists with more popular "mainstream" cats thrown in and the mag is definitely filled with dope content. I dig alot of the other mags out there but you've mos def got a top notch publication!!!!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Jceezy said:
Ceza, just got to see the last issue, first time I've had the opportunity to fuck with Xplosive and I just wanted to give you props, one of the best magazines I've put hands on!!! Good to see the mix of Bay artists with more popular "mainstream" cats thrown in and the mag is definitely filled with dope content. I dig alot of the other mags out there but you've mos def got a top notch publication!!!!

Thanks Folks! Call me I could use you wherever your at..9255940251

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I voted politics, man we need something for the youth...that will enlighten them istead of dumb them down.....You guys are capable of this, pulling in a certain crowd that may not usally be exposed to this type of news... Best of luck with whatever you choose>>>>

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Whats' good boss! Glad to be on staff now pimp! Feels good to say! Now send them passes! haha
I voted Politics as well. I feel the same way. We need to let these cat's know what's going down in this country so they can get passionate about it and make a difference instead of being part of the problem!

But I want to see models in there too! lol