Tower records Dublin IE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Whats up i just got that latest issue over here in Dublin it was good to see that A Wax and Woodie were represented in there its a grat magazine!So whats up with the free subscription? :beard:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that's great that you got it over there homie, thanks for supportin it, glad u like it. we're working on the new issue now, guaranteed to get bigger and better.

subscriptions aren't free though, subscription info is in the magazine on the table of contents page

Apr 26, 2002
Xplosive magazine

Xplosive is a cool read,Its well rounded giving in depth articles on the underground artists from the bay that i want to read about[I really enjoyed the articleson Vallejo rappers aswell as the cd reviews.,Its a rappers newspaper and very informative for those who know very little about northern Cali rap when they pick it up to read about Lil Jon they can support indie rap by spreading the word about up and coming talent they read about and start buying cds by these indie rappers:)

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Right on, Thats exactly the wa I see it. On the next issue, we will have more structure. Thanks for the feedback, all is welcome. I might use your quote in the next issue...