PITTSBURG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Check for my nigz, real soon.Cashes Clay&1/2 DEAD Also on the move from the P, Chewy LOC,and Lil Fig.Savs, straight from the back alleys of WEST BLVD. Where it's like this, even the 50 don't like to be after dark......... :hurt: Ya FEEL.

May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
Pittsburg....AGAIN

:devious: I got a whole shitload o good o boyz.What about Mr.Klyde,STRAIGHT from the small town of PITTSBURG.Anyone who doesn't claim their home town will never prosper.We ARE your roots.Like it or not.We can make you or break you boyz.So get up on it. If you from a small town.Put it on the map.Rep yo shit,and just like Billy the kid,"I make ya famous. " RIP YOUNG FREAK O" :devious:

May 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
KRAZED MINDZ

Here we go,CEAZ you ready for me? I got my niggaz STRAIGHT OUT THE GUTTAZ,from the rotten alley ways of wb 223 they shit is final, please put me a picture up of these niggaz they been working so hard at it. I know cuz CHEWY LOC is my roomate.Brody Mac & the KEY FACTORS are next.Watch. Hit me on my E mail .:devious: