NEW ISSUE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
We are planning to drop the BIGGEST West Coast Issue ever! So far we have City 2 City features on East Palo Alto, Los Angeles, and New York. Plus we got interviews with some of the hottest Rappers and Singers such as....Too $hort, Ice Cube, The Dogg Pound(Snoop/Daz/Kurupt), The Team, The Federation, Turf Talk, Killa Tay, Spice 1, Messy Marv, Guce, Sav-Life, T-One, Jon Nash, Untamed Nillaz, J.Diggs, Droop-E & B-Slimm, Roscoe, X-Raided, Sean T, Dem Hoodstarz, Chunk, Totally Insane, !ProHoeZak?, King Cydal, Cool Breeze, Rogue Warriors, S.I.C., Roscoe, Megan, and many, many more....

We have stepped up our game by getting more distribution and going up in pages. Thank you for all the input and support so far. We haven't even made it to the top yet, so keep reading XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE, most importantly, keep buying whats in it.

Dec 2, 2003
I can still never find the magazine, I try Dimples on Arden, but i never see it there. I always have to find Chauncey from the Fonky Chicken to get one of these. If ya'll need help getting them in Woodland, Davis, Dixon, Vacaville, Fairfield, Vallejo, and Sac, let me know. I do promotions in all those areas.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
All stores are out of stock until next issue. Tower gets them, but has never reordered. NEXT ISSUE WILL BE OUT IN AUGUST.

SUBSCRIPTIONS are available for $18.00 for the next 3 issues
Send Name,Address, Money order made out to UNDERDOG RECORDS for $18.00 to: XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE/SUBSCRIPTION 2175 LOVERIDGE RD PITTSBURG, CA 94565

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
HHMMMM..... This issue is full, but if they want to advertise its cool.....Otherwise have them holla at me in 5 weeks...Thanks for the recommendation