IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE NEXT ISSUE....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Then holla at me...Nothing is free in this world, so do not expect a handout....Unless you rightfully deserve it from my point of view(we will discuss)...I am trying to run a successful business not a charity...So if you are serious about your Music, your Hustle, then get at me...I can't guarantee you'll blow up but I can guarantee you will be seen in this Industry...

I will be having a Meet and Greet Day sometime very soon were people can come see me and talk about the next issue and maybe you being in it....

:siccness: Thanks,
(925) 594-0251 Cesar @ XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE

Jun 11, 2004
Ceza get at me, lets talk some real business and get the promotion of x-plosive with the fixtape. I holla'd at you back awhile ago regarding it - finally wrapping it up. Debut maxi single from it with ya boy Mars - X-Raided, Spice 1, RBX and a host of others.

Get at me via myspace. (or i'll hit you up)

Regards, 1

Apr 25, 2006
Can anyone tell me,what channel the muzik network is on?,cuz I searched every channel on my Direct t.v.& station ktnc doesn't seem to come up,does this show air only on regular basic cable?,this shit would be tight,if it was on satellte tv,don't you think?,more people tune in.