The GOVERNMENT ShutDown!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
If you are not watching the news. The Federal Government is about to close up shop. The Democrats and Republicans are prooving their worth in these uncertain times. Tell me what you think about this????

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
the longest furlough in the history of the u.s. was 21 days, but in that time all federally funded broadcasts (tv and radio) are going to be down, as well as most va hospitals and it's all pretty messed up. they still pay senators and congressmen, but veterans cant get health care because the federal government is sending 800k people home without pay for a week or two. the rich get richer and the poor go home and worry.

cutting federal spending is something that can be done in moderation, but cutting a soldier's salary should only be implemented if that percentage cut goes through all of the channels all the way to the top, including the secretary of the interior and sec of defense and also our union ceo. otherwise, i will always call it discriminatory and just plain wrong. the rich cant get less money, but the poor doesnt have money anyway so who cares.. a stupid yet true mantra.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
the longest furlough in the history of the u.s. was 21 days, but in that time all federally funded broadcasts (tv and radio) are going to be down, as well as most va hospitals and it's all pretty messed up. they still pay senators and congressmen, but veterans cant get health care because the federal government is sending 800k people home without pay for a week or two. the rich get richer and the poor go home and worry.

cutting federal spending is something that can be done in moderation, but cutting a soldier's salary should only be implemented if that percentage cut goes through all of the channels all the way to the top, including the secretary of the interior and sec of defense and also our union ceo. otherwise, i will always call it discriminatory and just plain wrong. the rich cant get less money, but the poor doesnt have money anyway so who cares.. a stupid yet true mantra.
nicely said. They postponed it. We will see the conclusion next week, it aint over yet!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Mr ceza, Please stop watching movies....... U forever doin doin the most!
Right on Dookie1. Thanks for the concern. I actually watch very few movies. DVD's with real info I do watch by the bunch. A-Wax video, I did need to see that, so thanks!!! Keep coming back I promise to post more ground breaking news!