CATCH XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE AT AN EVENT NEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sup yall if u didn't know or if u haven't been out to no events lately, XPLOSIVE has been out in public a lot lately puttin in work, recently we have made appearances at:

KMEL SUMMER JAM
MISTAH F.A.B. - ANTS IN YOUR PANTS VIDEO SHOOT
SAVAGE LIFE / CZAR SHOW AT TIMEOUT IN CONCORD
94.1 KPFA RADIO (TWICE)
89.5 KPOO RADIO
89.9 KCRH CHABOT COLLEGE RADIO
7/11 GRAND OPENING - PITTSBURG W/KMEL

AND MORE APPEARANCES THAT I'M FORGETTING

AND CATCH US AT THESE EVENTS COMING UP:

THE MAGIC SHOW (LAS VEGAS)
SAVAGE LIFE - RECORD RELEASE PARTY 8/21 - TIMEOUT IN CONCORD
MARS - BBQ
SICCNESS.NET BBQ 9/11
and more

we're out tryin to do it real public right now, if u see us, holla, come fuck wit us, pick up a magazine

Jul 25, 2004
Is this magazine out of San Diego? What's in it? I'm a model and I've done a few music video's. A recent video I was featured in was Holidae In featuring Chingy, Snoop and Ludacris. I'm from San Diego also so I'm all for anything that we do. Let me know where I can pick an issue.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
na we're based out of the Bay Area, but we do have writers that are from San Diego so we do a lot of work with that area and feature a lot of artists from that area

we can always use models, maybe we can send you some copies and you can get someone to take a few pictures of you with it and we can put it in the photo section of the next issue

you can Email me if you'd like [email protected]

or call me (925) 783-8150 ask for Craig

I am the assistant editor / graphic designer and one of the writers

Jul 25, 2004
That's cool. Do you write stories on the local artists and feature them in your magazine? Do you feature women also? I don't want to be like the "Jet Beauty of the Week". I have a story to tell just like the rest....and I'm not just another pretty face.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah we do stories on local and commercial artists in the last issue we had a special on San Diego with Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Ecay Uno, Lil CS, R. Beta & Macnificent, lots of others

yea of course we feature women, we do stories on different subjects, mainly hip hop & r&b music, but also entrepreneurs, sex issues, etc...

it would depend on what kind of story you have to tell

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
We'll be at THE SESSIONS tonight in SF at Kelly's Mission Rock for the Mac Dre / Bullys Wit Fullys Show

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
don't know when we'll be doin Sac again homie, we gotta make the rounds first, coming in this issue for sure is VALLEJO... don't wanna speak on the others yet but the new issue is deep in progress... get your ADS IN NOW!!