c-4 double cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sup man, thanks for the interest, I appreciate that fa sho.... i know it's annoying having to wait, but trust me it's killing me even more to make yall wait, but please believe that it's worth it, we are just putting on the finishing touches and finalizing distribution, you've heard Tha Hu$tlaz Anthem that has been all over the radio, well we're remixing it with some outside artists, not just Bay so it's gonna be huge, trust that so that's the last thing then it's a done deal and we're out the DOOR.........

just keep your eyes peeled to these boards and you will get all the updates, I've been dropping bits and pieces here and there, Snippets, the single, the album cover, tracklisting, so yall have the insight on it, and trust me yall will be the first to know when it's available

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it was in Bart i think, do a search for it, it should still be pretty accurate, there will be a few minor changes but for the mostpart it's still current and accurate